Burr Ave, Elverta, CA 95626 Map · Phone number

weddingandslipandslide083
weddingandslipandslide002

3 Reviews for Fit For a Queen Weddings

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2010

Corrine was great. I showed her many pics of what I wanted one vision to be and she made it happen. She checked in with me to see if we needed to add or take anything off. Fit for a queen is someone that I would refer to time after time. I am very hard to please and she did it. The flowers where labeled and when your a bride getting ready that is so important because you just want it handled. Two thumbs up for the flowers.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Stacy · Married on 07/04/2009

Corrine put together such a nice arrangement for my wedding reception. I got married in July of 2009 and decided to have my reception in September. It was rapidly coming together when I asked her if she would be able to get together a luau theme arrangement for center pieces as well as the head table. I was blown away by what she managed to gather in just a few short weeks. I had the most amazing center piece that continually gets comments to this very day. My husband and I plan on celebrating our five years with a renewal of our vows and have a small reception after. I will be calling Corrine to do my arrangements again. I would recommend that if you are looking for someone to do your flowers for your wedding please give her a call and I know that she can help you. She had service with a smile and goes above and beyond to help you in EVEY way that she can .

Sent on 11/04/2009

Becca · Married on 05/30/2009

Corrine, did my wedding flowers for my wedding and did a wonderful job. Flowers are only something that you have a vision of and Corrine makes that vision come to life and makes the vision bigger and better than you could have imagined. When I heard that most florists do not like working with Gerber Daisies, it made me nervous, but Corrine took my ideas and did not once have a negative comment about Gerber daisies and had several other ideas to go with it! She made my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces better than ever! I had got so many wonderful compliments on my flowers. Butterflies are one of my favorite things and it was to my surprise that Corrine remembered that and Incorporated a beautiful butterfly into my toss bouquet, I was so happy that I was almost in tears. The other great thing is that Corrine called me back within the same day every time I called her and needed a question answered. She is very professional and fun to work with, she has done this business for so long and has so many great ideas. I gave Corrine my budget and told her what I wanted, I do not think that one thing was left out. She made everything work with the budget that I had and made it look beautiful! If you go with Fit For A Queen Weddings you will not go wrong, I would recommend that you at least meet with Corrine, because after you meet her you will not need to look any further. Thank you again Corrine, you made my wedding day awesome!

Sent on 07/04/2009