2075 E. Windmill Lane Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number

About Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique

Fit for a Bride Glamour Boutique, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, is a boutique that offers beautiful European couture wedding gowns for all clients. Debi, the head of the company and a professional with over 40 years of sewing and designing, is dedicated to providing a complete customer service that fits the tastes of each client. Fit for a Bride offers a nontraditional shopping experience that enables every customer to find a perfect wedding dress, offering both a private line of gowns and custom-created pieces, with sleeves, fabric, and color that can be customized to fit client needs.

Fit for a Bride Glamour Boutique offers a number of services to suit client needs, offering items including bridal belts, bridal gowns, and veils. The company receives new inventory seasonally and weekly, and it offers services including:

• Alterations

83 Reviews for Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique

Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique 1
Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique 2

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2018

Debi Rangel (and FAB - the mascot) was/were a lifesaver! The problem with destination weddings are getting all the "costumes" there. Our wedding gown was a MONSTER and there is no way we could take it on the plane. NO ONE ELSE in the LV area would agree to receive our dress via USPS, have it steamed and fluffed and ready for the big day, and allow us to pick it up the day before the wedding. It was $150 for her to ready the big girl for her day in the sun. That gown was FLAWLESS (see pics). We cannot thank Debi enough and believe she is worth every penny spent. Such a lovely shop and in such a nice area. Choose this shop, you will NOT be sorry.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique 3
    Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique 4

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I could not thank Debi and her team enough for everything they did for me. I brought in a gown that I had bought somewhere else and although it was beautiful it wasn't originally what I wanted. After working with Debi she realized that I had to go back to the drawing board and she had a dress that was EXACTLY what I was originally looking for.
    Even though I had to buy another dress 3 months before my wedding date Debi and her daughter helped me graciously with cost and alterations and had it all done before my wedding day. Aside from standard alterations of hemming and taking it out a bit so I had some room to move they also added sleeves and created a beautiful bustle.
    I truly felt welcome and at home their and on my wedding day I could not have loved my dress more. The dress was ME and was what I was looking for the whole time. Debi and her team made that happen for me.
    If you need a cozy local shop with cute decor and beautiful designer dresses for your big day definitely check out this place. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/20/2017

Love them! They're so friendly. She knew exactly what I want.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Fit for a Bride Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Sweetly Wrapped Occasions
    Sweetly Wrapped Occasions Wedding Favors

My first impression of Debi when I walked into her boutique was that she was sweet and sincere. She has a beautiful boutique and the wedding gowns are gorgeous! Later that week I attended one of her bridal trunk shows. I certainly had a lot of fun. There was great food and the models were just as beautiful as the wedding dresses that they modeled. Debi is passionate about her work and I have no doubt that she will take very good care of you. When you visit Fit for a Bride, you'll also get to meet Debi's sweetest employee...her bunny named Ffab.

• Friar Tux
    Friar Tux Wedding Dresses

Fit for a Bride has been helpful to our clients for providing steaming the Bride's dresses.

• 2075 E. Windmill Lane Suite 120, Suite 120 Las Vegas, Nevada, 89123 See on map
    7024262566 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointments / reservations only