Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fish Hook Entertainment

My wife and I got married in September of 2001, our dj was horrible and our video was even worse. Since I currently work in radio it only made sense that I start my own DJ company. Fish Hook Entertainment was formed in January of 2003 with the goal of making sure the Bride and Groom are listened to. You would not believe how many companies are out there that say they are going to do what you want, then it comes to your big day and it is like you never even gave them your ideas. I know from personal experience, we told our dj we did not want music from a certain genre played. I have to use TWO hands to count the number of songs played from that genre. For me this is the most important piece. It is not that hard to listen and then follow through with what you said you were going to do.
Recently I added video service to Fish Hook. Not only do I work in radio part time, but my full time job is teaching video in the Manatee County School District. I have taught for 6 years and have been promoted to teaching teachers. The video portion of Fish Hook was brought on in December of 2006 after agreeing to film and edit an event for a co-worker. If you would like to see a sample of my work please visit my website, www.fishhookentertainment.com.

Check to see if I am available for your event.

Check Availability Select the date of your event. Then click on the check availability button to instantly check for our availability. Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 powered by fishhookentertainment.com

7 Reviews for Fish Hook Entertainment

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2012

Brian with Fish Hook Entertainment is an amazing DJ! Our reception flowed nicely due to him! His music selection based on the few songs we requested was perfect! It was a good combination of upbeat dancing and slow songs. He kept the reception activities flowing and on time! I strongly recommend him! He really cares about making your event special!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Nicolette · Married on 06/11/2011

I don't have a single negative word to say about Brian Best of Fish Hook Entertainment! We interviewed a lot of DJ's, but Brian stood out above all the rest. Brian is professional, extremely flexible, a delightful person, and an excellent DJ. It's been over a month since our wedding and we are still getting compliments about the music played during our reception! We left the song choices in Brian's capable hands and the dance floor was always full because it was such a rocking party!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Liz · Married on 03/20/2010

Brian provided top notch videography service at an extremely reasonable price. His pre-wedding communications with us were timely and he was very professional throughout the whole process. We had a reception at home the week after the wedding in Florida and Brian went out of his way to make sure we had a rough cut video of the ceremony so that we could share it with friends and family.

We would definitely recommend Brian to anyone getting married in the Sarasota area!!

Sent on 04/06/2010