www.1stcomeslove.org, Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About First Comes Love

First Comes Love is a premier event Design Company that specializes in Weddings, Corporate Events, Sweet 16s and any occasion that needs that extra attention and has to be the affair to remember. Every aspect of your celebration is personally designed with a sharp attention to detail that makes your affair a night to remember and something people will talk about.

We take care of every aspect of the planning process and cover everything from food, flowers, and incorporate personal touches so that your vision and personality is represented and brought to life. No event is too small or too big for our team of seasoned experts.

First Comes Love was founded and created by Karan Ashley who has not only planned but has attended major events for Hollywood Who's who. Karan Ashley has drawn her experience from walking the red carpet and has a long list of accomplishments ranging from a lead actress on the #1 kids show in America, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and has also guest starred in a variety of hit TV sitcoms. She did not stop with acting put has went on to produce and co-write two full length feature films. During all of this Karan found time to work for and event and publicity company in Los Angeles and help plan events that had a star studded guest list from Janet Jackson, Christina Aguleria, Mariah Carey, and companies such as BET and ASCAP.

First Comes Love believes every person should have a day all their own and with any budget we can create your most unforgettable moments. Our vendors are at the top of their fields and work side by side with us to produce extraordinary parties that all ages will enjoy and marvel.

We offer a variety of packages and are ready to custom make your dream day come true.

Whether it be day of the event assistance or all out creative control, we cater to your needs and make sure every moment is memorable.

3 Reviews for First Comes Love

Yvonne · Married on 08/30/2008

I had a wonderful time working with Ashely, she maid everything run very smothely and on time. She stayed on top of everything and paid attention to all the details that makes a beautiful wedding. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 09/05/2008

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2008

After I first booked Ashley, I started to refer to her to "Abra-ca-Ashley" as in abra-ca-dabra because she was so awesome it was like she was working her magic. Nick and I had a very modest budget and when we met for our 1st meeting, I gave her my vision and "wish-list items" and things that were flexible. From there, she took all the information, stayed organized and positve and superceeded our expectations. Karan Ashley is professional, timely, creative and most of all she genuinely cares. I would highly recommend her, she always kept an upbeat disposition and I absolutely never saw her sweat...even when I was out of sorts. She listened and kept Nick and I ( and wedding participants) on point.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Melodie · Married on 09/28/2007

What a beautiful, perfect day! Karan Ashley took care of all the details, large and small, so we could relax and enjoy all of the pampering, our families, and mostly each other. Movies and romance novels have nothing on the services of First Comes Love! The flowers, the cake, the music, just perfect. Thank you Karan Ashley for a day I'll cherish forever!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• First Comes Love 1
    Mention this ad and get a Free Consultation and 10% off your package!
    When you mention you found us on weddingwire.com you will get a detailed and personal "Free" consultation and 10% off your custom package!

• UltimateHoustonDJ.com - SoundSource Entertainment
    UltimateHoustonDJ.com - SoundSource Entertainment Wedding DJs

SoundSource Dj Service (www.UltimateHoustonDJ.com or www.SoundSourceDJService.com) highly recommends this company! Need a DJ for your special event? Call Brian at 877-266-6935 x709 or 512-213-4990 to receive a $75 off coupon for using this vendor.

• Anne's Custom Cakes
    Anne's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Karan was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was on the ball with every detail, touched base with me often (but not too much) and was well connected with what her bride wanted/needed. Aside from all of that, every time I spoke and/or met with Karan she was always smiling and just a complete joy to be around and work with. Her passion for what she does is contagious. I am more than pleased to recomend her to any and all of my brides/families.

• www.1stcomeslove.org Dallas See on map