First Class Limo Service

Columbia, SC View map Visit website

First Class Limo Service is a wedding limo company based in Columbia, South Carolina. Owner Robbie Kubusheski understands how important attention to detail truly is, and works to make couples’ special days memorable from start to finish. First Class Limo Service boasts exquisitely maintained vehicles to ensure complete satisfaction and safety on your most magical day.

First Class Limo Service can work with you to deliver a level of service and elegance custom-tailored to your one-of-a-kind event. Their wedding town car, limo, and classic car options can put the finishing touches on the wedding of your dreams, while keeping to your budget. A member of the Columbia Bridal Association, they can work directly with other vendors, including coordinators, photographers, and videographers, to make sure your day goes to plan. They ensure prompt arrival, allowing extra time with your wedding party before the event and time with your new spouse afterward. With statewide transportation, you’re sure to be delighted with First Class Limo Service.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Sedan

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User1656302 1+ year ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used the stretch limo to get the bridesmaids, bride and father to the church. Grant was on time and very accommodating. He was ready and waiting after ceremony to take bride and groom to reception. Everyone was happy!
    Jermaine Married on 08/09/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Have to share that for my wedding in Orangeburg, SC that I searched vigourously on line for a limosine service. I obtained 5 price quotes from different companies. I spoke to Grant with First Class Limosine service and he went above and beyound with our wedding. He answered all of our questions, gave very reasonable rates, and even provided us with complimentary sparkling grape juice because we dont drink alcohol. In other words, Grant as the owner and Charlie as our driver helped to make our wedding all we could ask for and more. I highly recommend First Class Limosine service to anyone in need of reliable and professional transportation.

The Gordons
    Christie Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used First Class Limo Service for my son's wedding. Grant (the owner) was amazing in coordinating and following up. I never had to worry because I knew he was on top of things. Grant was actually the driver that evening, and he is very personable, patient, and nice to talk with. He actually made two trips that evening; one to take my elderly in-laws home, and then he came back to take my son and daughter-in-law home. Both couples raved about how wonderful he was! I have actually used First Class Limo Service several times in the past, and all of the drivers there are just great! I would wholeheartedly recommend First Class Limo Service for any transportation needs you may have, and I will most definitely be using them in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

American Floral American Floral Wedding Florists

Good people ...great staff....classy operation !!

Columbia Columbia, SC, 29201
Location of (First Class Limo Service)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding