Irmo, SC 29063 Map · Phone number

About First Class Limo Service

firstclasslimoservice@ymail.com

First Class Limo Service LOVES Weddings!!!!! You have planned this day for months, made countless phone calls, and arranged everything to be perfect. Make your grand entrance with First Class Limo Service!! We realize the significance of every detail of your special day. Let us make it memorable, down to the last detail!! First Class Limo Service works directly with the bride and groom to deliver a level of service and elegance that is custom tailored to your wedding. Our wedding town car/limo/classic car service can assist in making your wedding everything you dreamt of, while working within your budget. As a proud member or the Columbia Bridal Association, we work directly and discreetly with other wedding professionals, including wedding/reception coordinators/planners, photographers, and videographers, to ensure that your day will go exactly as you have planned. We ensure prompt arrival which allows extra alone time with your wedding party before the wedding and with your new spouse after the ceremony. First Class Limo Service offers impeccably maintained and serviced vehicles to ensure your complete satisfaction and safety for the day. Choose from one of our black Lincoln Town Car Sedans (Executive L series), which gives you 6 extra inches of leg/wedding gown space, or our black Lincoln Town Car 8 passenger Stretch Limousine. You and your bridal party will ride in luxury and arrive in style in our stretch limo and our town car sedans make for perfect Wedding Getaways. Additionally, we have recently added our 1964 Cadillac DeVille that will add that special touch to your pictures and be talked about in the months and years to come!! First Class Limo Service offers our services for your: *engagement dinner *bridal showers *bachelor(ette) parties *rehearsal dinner *WEDDING DAY *reception getaways *airport transfers Additional ideas for wedding day transportation include but are not limited to: ~Escorting you and your bridal party for hair appointments ~Transportation of the bride/groom and your entire bridal party to the church and then the reception ~Escorting parents, grandparents, and wedding guests to and from the church and/or reception ~Transporting wedding gifts and/or flowers from the ceremony to the reception We provide transportation service statewide and also to Charlotte, NC; Augusta, GA; and Atlanta, GA for late night flights after your reception. Trust First Class Limo Service's professional drivers to get you to your destination and all you'll have to focus on is relaxing and enjoying your wedding day festivities. We can't wait to be a SPECIAL part of your BIG day!!!

Follow First Class Limo Service on

4680495625345404362462074664546
1237026609359422420424442070820

9 Reviews for First Class Limo Service

• User4141786

We used the stretch limo to get the bridesmaids, bride and father to the church. Grant was on time and very accommodating. He was ready and waiting after ceremony to take bride and groom to reception. Everyone was happy!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Jermaine · Married on 08/09/2014

Have to share that for my wedding in Orangeburg, SC that I searched vigourously on line for a limosine service. I obtained 5 price quotes from different companies. I spoke to Grant with First Class Limosine service and he went above and beyound with our wedding. He answered all of our questions, gave very reasonable rates, and even provided us with complimentary sparkling grape juice because we dont drink alcohol. In other words, Grant as the owner and Charlie as our driver helped to make our wedding all we could ask for and more. I highly recommend First Class Limosine service to anyone in need of reliable and professional transportation.

The Gordons

Sent on 08/23/2014

Christie · Married on 06/14/2014

We used First Class Limo Service for my son's wedding. Grant (the owner) was amazing in coordinating and following up. I never had to worry because I knew he was on top of things. Grant was actually the driver that evening, and he is very personable, patient, and nice to talk with. He actually made two trips that evening; one to take my elderly in-laws home, and then he came back to take my son and daughter-in-law home. Both couples raved about how wonderful he was! I have actually used First Class Limo Service several times in the past, and all of the drivers there are just great! I would wholeheartedly recommend First Class Limo Service for any transportation needs you may have, and I will most definitely be using them in the future.

Sent on 06/16/2014