First Call Bartending and Catering Services LLC

3471 Greenlawn Av., Cincinnati, OH 45207 Map · Phone number

About First Call Bartending and Catering Services LLC

We are Cincinnati's premier Bartending Service and Caterer.

Table setup with centerpiece

1 Reviews for First Call Bartending and Catering Services LLC

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Unresponsive & doesn't write anything down. I talked to Eric a number of times & had to repeat myself over & over. Requested estimates, was ignored. The bartenders we had at the event were great but not worth the trouble with Eric. I never received a contract to sign so after I received the first estimate (that I had to ask for a number of times) that was about 3x more than I expected, I asked for a change to the estimate which I didnt receive until a few days before the wedding. The initial estimate was based on our 250+ guests, so I asked for 5 bartenders. After RSVPs came in & we were under 200 I requested fewer bartenders & an updated estimate (the one I didn't get until a few days before the wedding). Again, without a contract, I feel I was 100% within my right to request a change. Finally, after months of frustration, his new assistant called me. Unfortunately, it was too late. She met with Eric to discuss my concerns & came back to me with 75% of the information. I don't blame her; I assume Eric shrugged her off as he had me for so long. After finally getting to the point where I was done (this is the week of the wedding) I threatened to use our bartender friends & cancel everything (I still didn't have the updated estimate). I received a text from Eric blaming me for cutting bartenders & him not having work for them now plus our "misunderstanding" about the estimate being my fault. That was on Monday around 10-11pm. The misunderstanding was that he does not have a contract nor know how to run a business. Had I been given the initial estimate when requested, & an updated estimate when requested & signed a contract it never would have gotten where it did. The final estimate we received was still incorrect as he was adding items I specifically told him a number of times that the venue had taken care of. It's not worth the headache with him & to quote him during a conversation about how he was too busy to get my estimate I "don't understand his life."

Sent on 07/20/2015

First Call Bartending and Catering Services LLC FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Cajun, French, Italian, Southern, Southwestern
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 3471 Greenlawn Av. Cincinnati, 45207 See on map