909 89th Drive Northeast, Lake Stevens, WA 98258 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Firewater Events

Firewater Events provide couples with a team of experienced, licensed bartenders based in Lake Stevens, Washington. This team is driven by a dedication to detail while designing and creating customized bars for couples-of-honor. Firewater Events offer clients the option of portable wood or metal bars, pre-stocked with essential bar tools - all while upholding a fun yet professional atmosphere throughout the evening.

Firewater Events provides clients with a variety of licensed bartenders based on party-size, and offer consultations for party sizes of 300 or more guests. Some services offered include:

• Delivery

img 2028 51 1050459

3 Reviews for Firewater Events

Joshua Wells · Married on 08/24/2019

Firewater Events

I could not have asked for a better experience! Jenifer was amazing. They showed up right on time and jumped right in. As it was our wedding day we were a little overwhelmed and had a million things going on. They were able to quickly pick up what we had planned and began helping out wherever they saw we needed it. As the ceremony approached, they were able to work with everyone and really made things go smooth. Dinner service was great and the help with clean up was priceless. It was such a great addition to our special day to have some true professionals in our midst. I can not thank Jennifer enough for all of her help and expertise to help make our wedding as awesome as it was!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Mykel Watt · Married on 08/14/2019

Anniversary party

Firewater provides bar service for our companies 50th anniversary open house. They were super to work with and I would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa E · Married on 08/25/2019

Great time, great price!

Leading up to the wedding, the commutation was great. I was pleasantly surprised in all that was included in the price (which was extremely reasonable compared to come others I had seen). Even when i added an additional hour just a few days prior, it was seamless and easy to adjust.
    Come the day of, they brought all the ice/containers to keep our wine/beer cold, a lemonade & water bar (one less thing for me to worry about), and the service was fantastic. As a bride and groom, We never had to worry about our drink (both alcoholic and non) getting low! Everything time I got near the bottom, the gal there was coming over to ask me what she could get a refill of for me. I was so thrilled because it helped keep me hydrated throughout the day. It’s definitely the little things like this that made such a difference in having great service provided. I would definitely hire them again 100% and recommend them to anyone having an event or wedding. Very pleased I found them to be a part of our big day!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Firewater Events FAQ

Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Cake Cutting
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)