About Fiora Design Studio

We don't do ordinary , we cerate extraordinary

At Fiora Design Studio , we as company stand by the power that love sees through race, religion, gender ,and color.

We welcome the opportunity to be a part of each client's unique celebration of love that transcends any specific marital union .

We flawlessly execute each wedding and event , reflecting our clients vision and individuality.

Please call or e-mail us today to set-up your complimentary consultation!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Consultations (4)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)

My wife and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Aaron and his team were. They created the perfect fun/chic Halloween wedding for us. Aaron displayed amazing creativity and professionalism and genuine warmth. From the day we did the initial consultation to the day of our wedding two days ago, we felt like he cared about of big day as much as we did. If you are looking for someone to be a part of any special event, Fiora is hands-down the best in town. I’ve worked in the hospitality business for 20 years and have high expectations in these matters and i sincerely mean it when i say that Fiora is top-notch operation. Thank you so much. -Derek and Theresa Cote

Profile Picture Derek, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, you must talk to Aaron! He will meet with you and make sure whatever vision you have for your big day becomes a reality. It was awesome working with him and we would recommend Fiora to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Rudy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fiora Design Studio Pricing

Paper Flowers
Signage
8 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I can't say enough about Aaron of FioraDesignStudio. He is amazing! He made a beautiful formal arrangement for my Bride (who's wedding was published) and for a wedding show that I was showcasing at. Everyone was amazed by his arrangements.

Aaron is so absolutely amazing at what he does! He creates a vision for brides and goes above and beyond their expectations when it comes to the big day. He's a joy to work with and very dedicated to making a bride's vision become a reality! We love working with Fiora!

You'll love working with Aaron from Fiora Design Studio for your wedding or special event. Aaron's creative abilities never cease to amaze me. I find myself looking forward to seeing the event photos when he's on the job just to see what he created. He’s honest and very reliable; I strongly recommend his floral design services. Ann Taylor – A Chair Affair, Inc.

Events

1255 La Quinta Dr. , Suite #208, Orlando , FL 32809   See On Map
407-242-3768 (phone)
Monday through Friday : 9:00am to 6:30 Weekend appointments by request . Inquire l to check availability .
Fiora Design Studio is a wedding Florist from Orlando. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville. Fiora Design Studio is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, wedding decor, wedding floral.