Fiona's By The Cake Faerie

836 Ritchie Hwy Bay 16, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Fiona's By The Cake Faerie

Fiona’s Cakes is a creative bakery located in Severna Park, Maryland. They specialize in personalized wedding cakes that are made from scratch. They pride themselves on their delicious creations that are packed with flavor, and are baked fresh, right before your event. Fiona’s Cakes can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

This award-winning company, also known as Fiona’s by The Cake Faerie, offers a variety of desserts to suit your individual tastes and preferences. They’ll accommodate any gluten-free and nut-free requests, and they offer organic ingredients as well. They offer each couple complimentary consultations, as well as private tastings, so you can decide exactly what you would like to have for your big day. In addition to designing a custom cake for your reception, Fiona’s Cakes also offers the option of a fun groom’s cake. Additional services include:

• Delivery

Fiona's By The Cake Faerie 2
Fiona's By The Cake Faerie 3
Fiona's By The Cake Faerie 4

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Fiona's cake was absolutely amazing and tasted absolutely delicious!!! She was a pleasure to work with and is highly recommended!!! Everyone raved about how it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted. We highly recommend the almond cake. Yummy!!!!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Michelle made the most beautiful cake for our wedding!! It was just how we envisioned it, and it was also delicious. At our tasting she did a wonderful job explaining our options and helping us decide what would work best for our day. I can't recommend her enough!! She does an amazing job!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

Michelle the Cake Faerie is phenomenal. For nearly a decade, my mom owned a bakery so I've known that one day, I would be very particular with my wedding cake, especially how it tasted. My husband and I sampled one other bakery, whose flavors were not as good and whose price was more than double that from Fiona's. We loved Michelle herself, and her frosting and cake flavors were so much better. And her price was excellent! Michelle even took a phone call from my mom who had a whole bunch of questions before we even met! Embarrassing but thoughtful. Michelle didn't seem to mind it. Our wedding cake for 130 people was absolutely stunning. I showed her a picture of what we wanted and she did it without a hitch! She took the time to review the details with us, confirm the colors, offer alternatives, and provide us with our dream cake. The cream cheese frosting (my favorite - she has the BEST) was SO good and our fresh fruit was truly FRESH. The vanilla cake was moist and the flavors were exceptional. Thank you Cake Faerie! PS: I love that you signed our guest book!!!!

Fiona's By The Cake Faerie 5

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fiona's By The Cake Faerie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• "I Do" For You
    "I Do" For You Wedding Officiants

Cakes are beautiful and delicious!

• Kyle Bergner Photography
    Kyle Bergner Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful and delicious cakes made by an absolute professional. Fiona is definitely one of my go to people in the area.

• Hamilton Photography
    Hamilton Photography Wedding Photographers

There is no doubt about it. Fiona has the best tasting wedding cakes around! Her experience is evident with the quality of her product and her impeccable interaction with her clients.

• 836 Ritchie Hwy Bay 16, Bay 16 Severna Park, Maryland, 21146 See on map