Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number

About Fink Ink Designs

Fink Ink Designs is a creation of Natalie Fink, a Central Florida graphic designer with a passion for design, polished skills and strong attention to detail, especially in print design, page layout, company branding, logo design, typography & digital photography.

No design will be duplicated and can be designed taking any theme or budget into consideration.

Her specialties include:

finkinkdesigns600x600
lindsay2

25 Reviews for Fink Ink Designs

Cathryn · Married on 09/17/2016

Natalie was a DREAM to work with. My fiance and I gave her a sort of half-formed idea of what we were looking for, and she managed to turn my nebulous idea into a real-life wedding invitation that I am IN LOVE with. They are totally one of a kin, and perfect for the vibe of our wedding! She was flexible, quick to communicate, and went way beyond what she needed to do so that my invitations got sent out in a timely manner. I highly recommend Fink Ink!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • User4520391 · 2+ years ago

I'm still wondering how I got so lucky to stumble across Natalie. She has been so unbelievably helpful and very flexible. She works directly with you to make your invitations and other wedding items personalized and looking fabulous. I could not have asked for anyone better than her. She is very responsive and willing to allow you to work on whatever timeline you need. I would highly recommend her. She is doing our invites, signs, place cards, thank you cards, and helping with our seating chart.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Fink Ink Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and hope you have a wonderful wedding day!

Natalie was awesome to work with and the finished product was amazing! Everyone has said the invitations that she made are so unique and gorgeous! I'm very happy with everything!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Fink Ink Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• Taylormade Floral & Event Design
    Taylormade Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

Natalie is such a pleasure to work with!!! I am so blessed to have found her! She took my vision and brought it to life!!!

• Winter Park, 32792 See on map