www.FinesBakery.com Delivery, West Hills, CA 91307 Map · Phone number

WIN A FREE WEDDING CAKE - ENTER HERE
3 Tier Wedding Cake Package Sale for $244.50
4 Tier Wedding Cake Sale for $
263.25

Interested in tasting our wedding cake?
Come join us for a fun time designing your wedding cake. Eat some cake and decide on the look and the feel of your cake. Round, Square or? We will stack pans to get that "look" that you want, but can't always decide on before hand. Price includes 2 guest, extra guest are $20.00 per couple. We allow up to 4 people to attend (Please no children) the tasting.

We will taste the cakes listed below AND any flavors and combinations that you desire, we can whip up a frosting or cake while you are here to taste fresh. Plan to come hungry; we eat a lot of cake and other bakery. FUN FUN FUN.

This is a special time in your lives, and the booking of your wedding cake should be fun and a very enjoyable experience, not a stressful one! We will even take a memorable photograph for you to keep as part of your wedding planning.

100% of clients that come for our cake sampler purchase the cake from us!
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE OUR CAKE!

Kitchen tasting sessions are available 7 days per week, 8am to 8pm.

You will taste our 6-8 most popular cake flavors: some listed below
(1) Marble Cake with Fudge Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
(2) Chocolate Cake with Raspberry and Fudge Filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
(3) Red Velvet with Cream Cheese filling and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting

What is included with the standard cake?
All cake flavors, fillings & frostings listed on our site. Most designs are included, some designs require an additional
fee. Upgrades, such as Sculpted cakes, rolled fondant or whipped cream are available at an additional fee.

Can you do any type of cake design?
Yes, We can create any cake design of your imagination.

How far in advance do I need to place my cake order?
For most cakes, we need 1 to 2 days advanced notice. For other custom cakes, we require a least one to two weeks
notice. If needed, we can bake you a cake & deliver it in 3 hours or less (additional fees apply)

Do I have to place my order in person?
No, Cake orders can be placed HERE. All details can be arranged by email, phone or instant messaging.
Wedding cakes are highly recommended to schedule an appointment for a cake tasting and consultation
HERE

I need help in placing an order.
Please visit our How to Order page or call us @ 818-348-3463

What kind of flavors do you have?
Please visit our Cake Flavors page. Cupcakes are also available.

What kind of frosting do you have?
Please visit our Frostings page.

What kind of fillings do you have?
Please visit our Fillings page.

What is the range of price the cakes run?
Pricing is listed with no secrets at Fine's Bakery. Wedding cake pricing is HERE

Can you create a cake of any color for decoration and frosting?
Yes, if you provide a color sample we can match your color as close as possible.

Can you make our topper?
Yes, we can make most any design that you want. Additional charges apply.

What is rolled fondant?
Rolled fondant allows for a very smooth coating for cakes. Rolled fondant or fondant icing, is commonly used to decorate wedding cakes. It includes gelatin and food-grade glycerin, which keep the sugar pliable and creates a dough-like consistency. Rolled fondant is rolled out like a pie crust and used to cover the cake. This gives the cakes a smooth appearance. Its dough-like consistency makes it perfect for hand-shaping flowers, 3-dimensional figures and more. Also great for imprinting designs, cut-out accents on cakes and various borders.

What are the most tiers you can do for a cake?
The most would be six tiers. The more tiers you add the more risk of your cake collapsing.

What are the shapes of the cakes besides round cakes?
We also offer square, oval, heart, hexagonal and octagonal at an additional charge. Custom shapes are available.

Can I pick up my cake?
No, we only deliver our Fine products via our delivery truck. (let us stress delivering the cake, NOT YOU!)

How far can a cake be delivered?
We will deliver and set up the cake at a reasonable price.

*How much is delivery?
*Delivery is based upon zip code distance from 91307.
Wedding cakes and other items that require special care will incur a minimum of a $50 deliver charge. Please call for details.

How are the cakes transported? We take extreme care in transporting our cakes. They are always on time and carefully set up for display by our trained staff.

What kind of flowers can we use for the cake? We offer fresh flowers, edible gum paste (sugar) flowers, and fondant flowers.

Can I mix and match pictures to create my own cake? Yes, we are flexible to create any cake design to make your centerpiece as beautiful as the occasion.

How should I choose my cake designer? Most importantly, you need a reliable baker that you feel comfortable with that will understand your design thoughts and ideas. In addition, the baker must be able to develop a unique design within your budget. We can do all of that for you.

Please feel free to contact us for more information 818 348-FINE

100% of clients that come for our cake sampler purchase the cake from us!
WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE OUR CAKE

Follow Fine's Bakery on

• Frost It Cakery
  • Top Tier Treats
  • Robin's Sweet Cakes
WeddingCakeOctagonHR
SageGreenWeddingCake1
Fine's Bakery
An example of our delicious and beaustful wedding cakes. We can design and cake or any...
4tierweddingcakeHR
SageGreenWeddingCake1

5 Reviews for Fine's Bakery

• Jacky

Jacky · Married on 09/10/2011

We found Fine's Family Bakery on Groupon! This was our BEST wedding vendor! We ordered a four tier square cake to feed 160 people. We did 3 different flavors within the tiers. With delivery our entire cake cost $550! The tasting session was a great experience. They gave us 3 of their most popular flavors and then anything extra we asked for they whipped up right there in front of us. The cake looked exactly like the picture we provided them with. All of my guests complemented at how good all the tiers tasted! It was a big hit! I have already referred my friends to them.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Griffin · Married on 02/12/2011

I love Fines Family Bakery! My husband and I truly felt the love and spirit that not only went into the lovely, tasty delicious cake, but we felt the love and passion through Jill and Andrew. They designed and made a wonderful 4 tiered cake. We had tasted so many other cakes that were more expensive and they were not memorable, but our
    Fines Wedding Cake was soooo FINE! We loved all the 4 flavors. I searched everywhere for a baker to make the best lemon cake I had ever tasted and they truly delivered perfectly with the taste. Those slices are soooo thick; I have never seen anything like it before in my life. They made a perfect lemon cake with chocolate & raspberry filling (the best), marble cake with fudge filling and YUMMY APPLE SPICED
    CAKE WITH THE CINNAMON VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FILLING. I would use Fines for any occasion. I even recommended them to the location that I got married at. Everyone at our wedding said that it was the "THE BEST CAKE" THEY EVER TASTED.
    Thank you Fines! Mariesha & Eric

Sent on 04/11/2011

Fine's Bakery's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. As with every cake we bake, we pour our hearts into creating a great shopping experience, bake the best quality items and delivery them fresh to your door.
  • W

W · Married on 10/08/2011

I wanted a wedding cake that would surprise everyone, and had a simple white cake with a rainbow coloring on the inside. The tasting went well and its clear that Fine's can do a lot of flavors very well. While the outside of the cake didn't quite look like what I wanted, I got a lot of feedback that the cake was very unique, very delicious and very moist, and really, that's all that mattered to me!

Sent on 02/19/2012

Fine's Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• www.FinesBakery.com, Delivery West Hills, 91307 See on map
    7 Days 8am to 9pm, order online 24/7
    Location of (Fine's Bakery)