Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Films By J - Jarrett Juran Production

Your Dream On Screen

Films By J is a cinematography company based in Pennsylvania, and shoots in the PA, MD, VA, & D.C area. It is owned and operated by myself, Jarrett Juran. I chose "Your Dream On Screen" to represent my company because that is exactly what I plan to give each and every couple. I have ten years of experience editing various types of videos and can make any idea come to life. I will capture precious moments on your special day and create a unique film with memories you will cherish forever. Please contact me for pricing or inquiries. - 717.469.5001

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Add'l Hours (2)
Full Feature Video (2)
Drone Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

Films By J exceeded our expectations on the video produced for our wedding. We almost did not hire a videographer, and after seeing his work, we are so thankful we did! Amazing work and easy to communicate with.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Booking Films by J was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process! I went back and forth on going over budget but hesitantly booked the smallest package they offered. Jarrett is extremely communicative and responsive and the entire process in getting quotes and information from Jarrett to the day of the wedding was very easy. The team who shot the day-of footage was full of personality while also remaining very professional and results-focused and were a lot of fun to have with us while we were getting ready through to the reception. Since the day of the wedding, I regretted not booking the larger package and was grateful when I was able to add some additions on after the fact. I just received my final wedding film this week and cannot imagine a better momento; I can’t wait to continue to re-visit this film in the years to come and re-live the day in a way that photos and other momentos just cannot do. I’ve been involved in the film industry for many years and thought my expectations would be impossible to meet; Jarrett met and exceeded all my expectations and hopes for what my wedding film would be; he is the best of the best!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Where do we even begin? As fellow wedding cinematographers (my now husband and I also film weddings), you can bet our expectations for our wedding films were high. You can also imagine the pressure this puts on the wedding professional we choose to capture our day. Lucky for us, Jason (my husband) had the pleasure of meeting Jarrett at a wedding cinematography seminar and when we found ourselves engaged and on the hunt for a cinematographer, Jarrett immediately came to mind.

His work is impeccable, his responsiveness to my many bridal needs (now I really understand what it's like to be the "bride") was quick, and he and his teams friendliness during the day made my entire bridal party comfortable. Perhaps it is because we are in the business, but it truly felt like we were hanging out with friends. We understood more than the average person the needs of his team, but they never took advantage of our background and treated us like every other couple, ensuring we were enjoying our day and basking in the glory of being newlyweds.

Jarrett and his teams work is stunning. The final products speak for themselves, and we couldn't be happier we the footage received. They worked so hard, and we understand the demands of a wedding: it's no walk in the park! Even though Jarrett is technically a competitor, we would be more than happy to refer clients his way. I trust his work and know if we were unable to provide a potential client service that he and his team would take good care of them, just as they did us.

Jarrett, thank you again for everything! I know our arrangement was unconventional, but I so appreciate your trust in allowing us to film portions of our day, and editing the combination of our shots and yours. That you trusted me to use your work and put together a beautiful film means everything to me. I look so forward to maintaining a friendship, not just as wedding professionals, but as people too. Hugs to everyone, and we'll chat soon! :)

Profile Picture brynn, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
SD Card
USB Hard Drive

Films By J is basically the best in the area hands down. You need look no further when it comes to capturing your day on camera. His company has the newest and best when it comes to technology and they definitely know how to put it to good use. The videos he produces are always filled with emotion and have the perfect balance of the best highlights from your day.

Washington D.C., DC 20001   See On Map