Nearby Vendors to Consider

About New Orleans Fig Street Weddings

Greater New Orleans Area Wedding Officiant
   Retired minister and former Justice of the Peace who performs wedding ceremonies in the Greater New Orleans area.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: New Orleans

Follow New Orleans Fig Street Weddings on

25 Reviews for New Orleans Fig Street Weddings

Fig Street Weddings was so professional and friendly. He even helped me find a venue when we eloped in New Orleans and I live in Pennsylvania and have never been in Louisiana. The day of our wedding, the weather called for storms and he changed the time to make it before the rain. Great experience and I would completely recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great communication and the flexibility was great! It was great to meet Jerry.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Getting married in New Orleans was the best experience of our lives. We are especially grateful to Jerry Schwehm for his communication and overall hospitality. We definitely will recommend him and New Orleans!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/15/12, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1288699270529 face1

Simple Week Day Wedding on North Shore

Redeem In-Store
Most week days Tuesday through Thursday I am in the Slidell LA area and can do an elopement or very simple wedding at the parks or Welcome Center for less than in New Orleans. Contact me for this special deal to see if I am open for your week day wedding.
#WWc4160b481e91d0a1

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I've used Jerry to officiate weddings for my clients for almost 20 years. He always does a fantastic job, is professional and puts everyone at ease.

I highly recommended Rev. Schwehm as a Top Experienced Officiant. He is the "Best" in his profession!

Jerry is not only an excellent officiant who will make your ceremony memorable and personal, but he is a great source of information about the city of New Orleans and has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share. I highly recommend him, whether for a large affair, or an intimate elopement in one of the city's lovely parks or historic sites.

Jerry is always entertaining, sensitive and memorable. I love showing up to shoot a wedding and seeing a familiar, smiling face. A perfect dash of Louisiana style, humor and grace for any wedding.

Events