Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Fifty One Hale Photography

Wistful and charming documentary style wedding photography inspired by rustic, natural elements and the classic beauty of vintage film.

Follow Fifty One Hale Photography on

Fifty One Hale Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Cormier · Married on 05/17/2019

Dream Wedding Photographer

Becky was an absolute dream to work with. She made us feel so amazingly comfortable during our engagement photos, and paid incredibly close attention to us as a couple and what made us feel special. She captured every single second of our wedding day, including so many wonderful moments and details that I wouldn’t have even known about without her there to catch them all. Beyond just the stunning portrait, bridal party, and family photos (seriously, she did an amazing job knowing who to include and how to set everything up efficiently), she was also able to capture the whole mood of the day through amazing candids. I’m able to relive the magic of my wedding day through her photos, and I couldn’t be happier with them and her!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Deborah

Deborah M Brass · Married on 10/13/2018

I didn't have to worry about anything - Becky is the BEST!

From start to finish, truly, working with Becky put me and my wife at ease when it came to anything photography related for our wedding. That was so very helpful at such a stressful process of wedding planning. We took advantage of the complimentary engagement shoot and the experience was wonderful and the photos were stunning!
    Leading up to our wedding I felt that we were in the very best hands, which was confirmed time and time again at the event itself. Becky is warm, personable, flexible, creative, super smart, organized, fun, and everyone on both sides of the families loved working with her. She fit seamlessly into our event and her turnaround time with our photos was really great. It was magical to look through them, they are gorgeous-what every bride wants! I would highly recommend her, and in fact, I already have!
    On a personal note, my wife and I encountered a variety of reactions from wedding vendors when they realized we were a same sex couple and it was so refreshing and affirming to work with Becky. She didn't miss a beat and celebrated us with such genuine enthusiasm that it really added something special to our day. We will always remember her going the extra mile to climb into a bush to get 'the perfect shot!' -- and it was! We have it in a frame at our house. Becky has a gift for knowing what you mean, no matter how ineffectively you try to tell her what you'd like to capture (ie wedding bands in book) and this attention to detail meant alot to my wife and I. If you are reading this and trying to decide between photographers, you won't find a better person or a better photographer for your wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Fifty One Hale Photography 8
    Fifty One Hale Photography 9
    Fifty One Hale Photography 10
    Fifty One Hale Photography 11
    Fifty One Hale Photography 12

Jim Forrest · Married on 09/15/2018

A true creative professional!

Becky did an amazing job for us on our wedding day. She found some of the most creative angles imaginable and caught every moment perfectly. I joked with her that she needed to supply at least one "forever" image for us and I think she handed over 10!!

Becky comes from a great design background so you can really see that in her work - a real eye for composition, light, and narrative.

She also did a great job on not being seen throughout the event which is really hard IMO. We hardly saw her but she captured everything which is a real feat!!

If you want a kind, creative, and professional photographer for your special day there is no better choice!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Fifty One Hale Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints