755 Rood Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501 Map · Phone number

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Fifth Gear Portrait Designs

Danielle · Married on 08/28/2010

When we first met Steve he was the first photographer we interviewed, which ended up being our only interview. Once he showed his portfolio to us we were amazed and our decision was immediately made. Fifth Gear Portrait Designs continued to exceed our expectations with our engagement photos and then our wedding photos. Everything was done with excellence. We have felt so blessed. I never worried once. We completely trusted the work of Steve with Fifth Gear Portrait Designs. We have recommended him to several people and would continue to do so. Our wedding album was absolute pristine perfection. We are so grateful for all the hard work Fifth Gear did to make our photos so beautiful.

Sent on 02/28/2012

keli · Married on 06/19/2010

Best photographer I've ever had the opportunity to work with. He did my husbands and I's engagement photos, wedding photos, and my maternity photos. He is very personal, loves to make you happy, and the pictures turn out amazing!!!

Sent on 01/14/2011

Nan · Married on 11/17/2012

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

My daughter and I visited with Steve and were very impressed with the portfolios that he displayed. He seemed eager to shoot her wedding and we hired him. We were supposed to get edited DVDs of the images, a large canvas and an album.

He blew the day by not being attentive to the wishes of the bride. He seemed to not be very interested in shooting because we didn't let him run the entire day. His images reflected that.

It took a year to get any images from him. They were terrible and my daughter was in tears. He had to hire someone to do major edits to try to salvage them. She eventually got a canvas and an extra canvas but 18 months after the wedding all we have are the 2 canvases and a DVD with mostly unedited and unusable images. He has moved his studio or closed down and she has yet to receive the $500 album we paid for!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Fifth Gear Portrait Designs FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums