Fifi Flower

Alexandria, VA View map

$1,000 Typical Price

Fifi Flower LLC is a wedding florist located in Alexandria, Virginia that specializes in creating custom designs without the high price tag. From the beginning, their team is completely at your service, working to provide you with fresh wedding flowers made just the way that you want them. Because the business specializes primarily in weddings, they know all of the ins and outs of the wedding industry and what couples are looking for on their big day.

Fifi Flower LLC services the Washington D.C. area with the finest custom floral designs. Your guests are sure to be talking about the beautiful arrangements and aisle decor for years to come. The services that Fifi Flower LLC provides include:

• Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Mia L. Married on 08/31/2019

The greatest!!!! You will be happy with her.

Nevien is the greatest. I met her in person and described what I wanted. The style, inspiration, and color. She listened my ideas carefully, made some great suggestions and gave me the exact ones I had in mind and made even better. Everyone at the weeding complemented how beautiful the flowers were. I loved loved everything she did for us. I am so happy I found her to make our wedding so beautiful! And she is such a loving and positive person to deal with. So sweet. THANK YOU!!!!

Mia and Joe
    Michelle Married on 06/08/2019
    I love Nevien! She's so energetic and ready for anything you throw at her. Even after I had a snafu with the check I sent her (turns out you have to send it with a stamp on the envelope...), she was completely understanding and relaxed about it. The flowers were beautiful and the arrangement were just like I imagined. So much so, that I'm having my bouquet preserved. She even created extra small bouquets for me when it turned out I had left over flowers. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a florist :)
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn C. Married on 03/23/2019

Floral Wonderland

My husband and I had ideas on what we wanted for our wedding, but Fifi Flower executed better than I could have hoped! Nevien was always so quick to respond to emails and questions. She absorbed everything that we told her and provided helpful feedback and suggestions. She and her assistant made the venue look absolutely spectacular and I absolutely loved every detail - including the gorgeous flower wall of roses that everyone used a backdrop for photos. On top of being professional and having an amazing eye, Nevien could not have been nicer throughout the entire process. I would absolutely use her again for any floral needs and would definitely recommend her! THANK YOU!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

42 photos · 12/31/2018
  • Dino & Megan
    28 photos · 07/05/2014

Darla Photography Darla Photography Wedding Photographers

Always something current and beautiful! The arrangement alway come fresh and beuatifully scented.

Glow Weddings and Events Glow Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I am a Wedding Coordinator/Planner and I have worked with Nevien from Fifi Flower. She is a very sweet person and did a great job on the flowers for our mutual client. In fact, I have since recommended her to some of my other clients.

Closer Walk Ministries Closer Walk Ministries Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a florist with a unique flair for unusual flowers and wonderfully beautiful, colorful arrangements, bouquets, and floral decorations, you will be more than pleased with Fifi Flower. Viva la Fifi!

5512 Dunsmore Rd Alexandria, VA, 22315
703-517-1632
Location of (Fifi Flower)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding