About Festivities

Festivities is a full-service tent and party rental store.  We can assist you in making your event come to life.  We have a full array or rental products and services.  We also boast the area's ONLY event decor consignment shop - REMIX.  Contact our knowledgeable staff today to get started,

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Little Rock

5 Reviews for Festivities

If you decide to go with this company for various services in your wedding, you will not be disappointed. The women who work here are so amazing and truly care about your happiness and satisfaction. No matter how many questions, emails, trips, appointments, changes, and/or crazy requests I had they always made sure to make me feel confident, happy, and most of all important.
There are so many other options and choices these days with Wedding services, you can never really know until you've gotten into the wedding planning process or until you've put down a deposit and it could be a little too late to change your mind. I know that any bride who chooses to use KFB for any service will never have a doubt in there mind.
I chose to use KFB for catering, event rentals/supplies, decor, wedding cake, and coordination services.
Although I didn't feel like eating much the day of my wedding, many guests complemented us on the food quality and taste! It was great to get such a good value for my money- I felt like I had plenty of options for my guests on the appetizers, entrees, and side dishes.
The event rentals/decor were all in great quality and they have tons of things to choose from! They are willing to go the extra mile to make any vision come to life. Also, the setup/cleanup process was so seamless...I didn't feel worried or stressed about that at all on the day of my wedding.
The wedding cake was out of this world! I still to this day, have people asking me where I got my wedding cake from because it was that good!! You will never have to worry about someone who's out to overcharge you and just take your money for inconsistent work. Jennifer is an angel in the kitchen! You will be shocked :)
Lastly, the coordination services that Jennifer provided on the day of my wedding was so special. I couldn't have asked for anything more from her- she truly went above and beyond on my wedding! I can't even summarize her amazingness in a small review!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I wasn't able to eat during my wedding reception. However, the food that I had at my tasting was absolutely mouth watering. I ordered their vegetarian lasagna and their lemon caper chicken for my wedding meal and they were both delicious. The lasagna had just the right amount of kick. The chicken was moist and delicious. The servers that were at my reception worked so very hard helping us out with the clean up and they were perceptive to the needs of the wedding guests. The staff was also very sweet and very helpful. After the cake cutting I wasn't sure what to do so I asked one of the staff members if it was alright to go back to my seat with my piece of cake and she was very kind and helped me feel very comfortable about not knowing what I was supposed to do next. I really appreciated that. I would highly recommend this vendor to any local brides. They are definitely worth it. Your taste buds will definitely not regret it! I was very pleased with their food, their service and their professionalism in helping me with all of my needs. This is definitely the best caterer in Northwest Arkansas.

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/16/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

They came and deliver and pickup all on time and their product were fairly priced and in good condition thank you festivities

Profile Picture User3818524, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Glassware
Linens
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Festivities has a wonderful selection of rental hardware and goods for any event. The selection is current, trendy and plentiful. The staff is super friendly and always willing to go the extra mile for their clients -- be it for weddings, parties or other vendors! Festivities is definitely worth checking out. -- Alison Hobson, FLAIR floral design, www.AddSomeFlair.com

Festivities provides wonderful customer service for their clients and always provide the correct quantity of rentals in prestine condition. They also provide their personal opinon and recommendations to my clients based on years of experience.

1374 Carley Road, Springdale, AR 72762   See On Map
479-750-8981 (phone) 479-750-8095 (fax)
Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 Saturday, 10:00-2:00