4 Arrow Drive, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Festive Occasions, a Rentals Unlimited Company

A L I T T L E A B O U T U S

It has been a pleasure to serve our many and varied clients over the past twenty-six years.
We have grown from very humble beginnings in a three story house on Main Street, to an
operation of over sixty employees in 40,000 square feet in Woburn's Industrial Park. A
considerable number on our team have grown with the company and have worked with
many loyal clients over the years, assisting them with the very special events that occur in
their lives. Whether you are planning a very simple backyard party, an elegant wedding,
a bar/bat mitzvah or other religious event, a corporate event, or a very detailed university
commencement, Festive Occasions is equipped in knowledge and the most suitable
equipment for your needs.

We take great satisfaction in the growth of our company and the list of very fine caterers,
universities, corporations, hotels, historic homes, temples, churches, and other facilities
that have come to depend on us for their special event equipment needs. We started by
serving Woburn and neighboring communities, and now also include the Greater Boston
area and the New England states.

We understand that the quality of rental equipment, on-time and accurate deliveries, and
attention to detail are important to you. We constantly strive to live up to those
expectations. One of our most important goals is to keep our equipment up-to-date, and
in top-notch condition, and we make every effort to keep ahead of current fashion trends.
Our Customer Service Representatives go through an extensive training program and are
knowledgeable in the endless list of equipment that is available and the service
requirements that are important to you. We know it is our job to make you look good.
We thank you for considering us. We look forward to the opportunity of working with
you on your upcoming Special Event!

The Team at Festive Occasions

Follow Festive Occasions, a Rentals Unlimited Company on

9 Reviews for Festive Occasions, a Rentals Unlimited Company

Michaelagh · Married on 09/30/2011

We used Rentals Unlimited as they were the recommended company to use with our venue. I was really happy with everything. The linens looked gorgeous, and that's all I could ask for. I was planning my wedding from overseas, and was coming in from England for three days, so I had a limited amount of time to decide on linen choices, and Rentals Unlimited ended up delivering some different linen choices to my venue so that I could see a few different options at the venue before I made my choice. The event manager at my venue warned me it might not be possible, since normally they charged for deliveries, but they agreed to do it and it was so helpful! I give them an A+!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2009

We had a difficult family-style set up for dinner, with lots of different serving dishes. FO was so patient, taking the time check and double check the plans to make sure we had the right numbers of everything. They have a great selection of styles and items, too.

Sent on 09/12/2009

D · Married on 06/13/2009

All good things.

Sent on 07/02/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Commandant's House Mansion Weddings

Festive Occasions provides linens, dishes, and high quality event rentals for some of our events. They are easy to work with and have a wide range of goods.

• 4 Arrow Drive Woburn, 01801 See on map