69 Forest Street, Apt 1, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number

About Festive Flowers

We are a work-from-home floral design business specializing in weddings and event design. Since we do not have a store front, our overhead is low, and we pass those savings onto our customers!

Festive Flowers will design flowers for events anywhere in eastern Massachusetts. We do weddings, showers, bar/bat mitzahs, christenings, and any other special event that needs a floral touch.

Additionally, Festive Flowers offers DIY consulting. If you are considering doing your own wedding flowers, we will set up a meeting with you to discuss where to order your flowers, how much to get, how to care for them, and how to put them together. The one-time consultation fee includes a 90 minute meeting and unlimited email support.

Thank you for considering us for your special event. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and working closely with our customers to ensure our designs exceed their expectations. Congratulations, and we hope to have an opportunity to work with you!

04 21 violets baptism flowers 008
07 29 nikis baby shower flowers 011
04 21 violets baptism flowers 008

5 Reviews for Festive Flowers

Autumn · Married on 06/16/2016

Lindsay was recommended to me by a co worker that loved her work for her recent wedding. She was the first florist I met with and immediately I knew I had to have her for my wedding. Lindsay is extremely easy to work with and suggested communication through Pinterest to better understand my vision. This was an awesome idea because Lindsay posted on my board as well and we worked together to create a vision that she replicated exactly on my big day. We only met in person and communicated a few times via email and once in the phone. She is very prompt with her communication and had every detailed ironed out to a tee. I felt so relaxed knowing she was in charge of such an important part of my day, as her arrangements were in so many pictures. I would highly recommend Lindsay as she is professional, flexible, highly creative, affordable and exceedingly organized!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tarryn · Married on 06/21/2015

Lindsay is a joy to work with! She was very flexible in terms of budget and created absolutely beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. They were exactly what we discussed, only better! She also went above and beyond to provide design and assembly tips for our DIY centerpieces, which were mostly paper flowers made by my mother. My only regret is that I didn't have the budget to hire her to do even more!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Absolutely a pleasure to work with. Dedicated, professional and did an AMAZING job. Would recommend Festive Flowers to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 08/06/2014