51 Reitz Pkwy, Pittsford, NY 14534 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fernando Gonzalez - Wedding Photographer / Photojournalist, Rochester, NY

Lou Gonzalez, Rochester NY Photographer - Be yourself. My hands off approach allows you to let go and have fun.

Flash Required to view this area.

Follow Fernando Gonzalez - Wedding Photographer / Photojournalist, Rochester, NY on

Fernando Gonzalez - Wedding Photographer / Photojournalist, Rochester, NY

54 Reviews for Fernando Gonzalez - Wedding Photographer / Photojournalist, Rochester, NY

Amazingly professional and kind. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. An expert in his field.

Molly · Married on 09/26/2015

Fernando took some beautiful photos for our wedding and was such a pleasure to work with. His and his other photographer's presence throughout our wedding day was calming and much appreciated! At one point, while we were having trouble with our audio, he made a simple comment about how it would be okay, that we should just wait a few more minutes. It was enough to calm us down while other people figured out the glitch. His flexibility and easy-going attitude were wonderful. Thank you so much, Fernando, for being a part of our wedding day!!

jaclyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Fernando is phenomenal! It rained on our wedding day and I was bummed because I thought it would make our photos look dark and gloomy- but Fernando used the rain to create some of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen!!
    He and his assistant were a joy to work with. They were so friendly and comfortable to shoot with, and they truly captured every bit of happiness that day. Highly recommended!!

• Turner Music Productions
    Turner Music Productions Wedding DJs

I highly recommend Fernando to all my clients. Not only is he a great picture-taker, but he has an outstanding personality. That is just as important when you are spending 10 to 12 hours that day with somebody.

• MC Carlo
    MC Carlo Wedding DJs

Wedding Photographers are many these days, and it's difficult to distinguish one's self from your competitors in any field. And while every true professional is capable of wowing brides and grooms with their work, its a rare professional indeed whose impression can spill over to delight ANOTHER professional. That said, Lou was an absolute pleasure to work with. And while his artistic eye is beyond question, it was his mild nature and eager willingness to work together for the mutual benefit of our client that stood out most. For these reasons, for every bride, believe me when I tell you that LifeShare Photography knows how to capture memories AND your gratitude! Bravo Lou!

• Stacy K Floral
    Stacy K Floral Wedding Florists

Lou is just amazing at what he does! He has such a talent for capturing just the right moment. It's always a pleasure working with him.

• 51 Reitz Pkwy Pittsford, 14534 See on map