8785 SW 165 Ave, Suite 200, Miami, FL 33193 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Fernandez Photography

Shayna · Married on 07/18/2015

Rick Fernandez and his wife Myleen are an incredible team. They did my wedding photography and when I got my pictures back I wasnt just happy with the results, I was completely blown away. They exceeded everything I ever imagined. My wedding photos are captured beautifully, beyond any of my friends wedding photography. I have gotten so many comments on my photos that they are the most beautiful they have ever seen. I dont just recommend Fernandez Photography to an engaged couple, I highly advise you, if you want your wedding photos to be incredible, to hire Rick Fernandez.

Sent on 09/23/2015

I highly recommend this photographer to everyone!!! My husband and I were well pleased with all of our pictures captured for our engagement shoot AND our wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 04/19/2014

What can I say about Fernandez Photography! You will not regret hiring this team. From the engagement pictures to your wedding pictures... expect excellence and perfection. These photographers are passionate about what they do and that's what sets them apart.

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

• Free Mind Studios
    Free Mind Studios Wedding Videographers

Rick is my buddy. Rick and his crew are very talented. He has a following of photographers that he trains and helps, and yet he seems to be low key. His work is amazing and he is a stand up guy. Highly recommend.

• 8785 SW 165 Ave, Suite 200 Miami, 33193 See on map
    Tue-Fri 9am-6pm. Flexible after 6pm appointments also available.