Fern

Boulder, CO View map Visit website
$3,500 Typical Price

$3,500 Typical Price

At Fern Floral Studio we specialize in elopements and intimate weddings so we can get really creative with your wedding design. With an emphasis on sustainability, locally sourced flowers, and a natural & artistic design we are here to create something truly special for your wedding day. With years of experience you can trust Miranda and her team will make your unique floral dreams come true, we can't wait to hear your ideas!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Fern 1
Exclusive
Fern 2
Offer

Custom made-to-order bridal bouquet in your choice of color pallet with matching boutonniere and free local delivery.... ONLY $250

Pricing

Fern Price Rates

Team

Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr
Owner

Hi there! I'm Miranda, owner and lead designer here at Fern. I've been a florist for over 5 years now. I believe my fine arts background inflluences my work a lot and I hope you can appreciate that too. At fern we like to approach floral design like a painting or a sculpture - because after all floristry really is an art! Some fun facts about me - I'm also obsessed with house plants, I love to cook and garden and hike and I'm a big animal lover. :) Can't wait to meet you!

1475 Folsom Street Boulder, CO, 80302
720-740-6255

9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Location of (Fern)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding