130 Park Ave, Hicksville, NY 11801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About FengLong Photography

Zachary Long and FengLong Photography provide timeless, beautifully customized & creative wedding photos that you will proudly share with your friends and family today - and be just as proud to show off to your grandchildren three decades from now.

Serving the New York City Metro area and beyond, we are here to accommodate your needs, whether a single-day event at home or an epic week-long Bollywood dream wedding.

Follow FengLong Photography on

enginestairway 10
enginestairway 10

• Videos 2

13 Reviews for FengLong Photography

Jane · Married on 11/03/2018

I LOVE FENGLONG PHOTOGRAPHY! Wow, Zac Long did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding! The pictures were wonderful, and Zac was easy to work with - returned emails almost instantly, went above and beyond in many instances - recording my daughter's bridal portrait day and the wedding day with the highest professionalism. The day was extremely hot and outdoors - Zac worked tirelessly to get the job done. The pictures are of such incredible quality and detail - we love them! Thank you, Zac, for providing us with lasting memories through your craft!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Working with Zac was beyond AMAZING! His lively personality made all of our photo sessions relaxed and fun. He was so flexible to work with and was a great listener in capturing our vision. We definitely recommend Fenglong Photography to capture every moment of your special event.He truly made us look like a million bucks!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jill · Married on 10/17/2014

I don't know where to begin....I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! You will not regret choosing FengLong Photography - they are incredible. During the planning, Zac was very responsive and helped me to decide all the photo-related details before my wedding. He strikes the perfect balance between being extremely professional and making sure everything is perfect, while being easy-going, calm and fun at the same time. While he will absolutely take any direction you give him, he is so skilled that you can just leave it all up to him to capture your special occasion better than you could have ever imagined. I had two days of events, an Indian wedding ceremony and a western (white dress) reception, and Zac captured the details and the energy of both days equally perfectly. I am still in awe that my photos look just as magical as the days felt -- I can not recommend Zac more highly!

Sent on 11/03/2014