www.feliciteevents.com, Manchester, CT 06040 Map · Phone number

About Felicite Events

At Felicite Events we strive to make our client feel confident that they are entrusting their most important and symbolic occasion to a true professional. Through tailored events catering to the personality, interests, and style of our clients, we will bring to life your vision and provide meticulous organization and attention to detail, while our coordination will provide a stress-free environment in the midst of planning to result in a smooth and seamless event.

• LNV Memorable Moments
greentablescape
1fd99994718295e3 1310666508335 27307817938494577321584548787314208963456438o

2 Reviews for Felicite Events

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2011

Melissa and her partner planned my perfect wedding over the past year. Their ideas are unique and their personalities are calming and will keep you laughing. I really enjoyed working with her. On the day of things went wrong, as they always do, but I never knew it. They took care of everything and got everything back on track. It was such a perfect day and I know that if they were not involved it would not have been so easy and enjoyable as it was.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Sharon · Married on 08/20/2011

I used Melissa of Felicite Events for Baby Shower planning. She is currently also planning the wedding of one of my cousins who was raving about her. I live out of state and wanted to make sure that I got the best for my sister. We were in awe of the way the room looked on that day, which was all because of her. She was able to transform a very plain hall into a magical baby space using are only idea of Giraffes. Everything looked amazing, like it came out of a magazine. (She is willing to negotiate on pricing too) She responded to every email and phone call so quickly and put me at ease when planning from over 1000 miles away. I can't wait to attend my cousins wedding and see what she comes up with next!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Felicite Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Fabuluxe Photos
    Fabuluxe Photos Wedding Photographers

I can guarantee that you will be extraordinarily happy if you hired Felicite Events!

• www.feliciteevents.com Manchester, 06040 See on map