Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist

Cherry Valley, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist is a Chicago based bridal specialists. We are a traveling, on site makeup company that is here to make your wedding day makeup everything you can dream of. Felicia is a Mac certified, licensed cosmetologist, and published artist. She has 5 years of experience in the industry all ranging from bridal, fashion shows, magainze work, commercial, and photography makeup.

Felicia is constantly keeping up with the makeup trends to ensure she can bring all makeup styles to the table. Her styles range from soft and natural, to full glam. She will always make sure she can deliver any look a bride would want.

Felicia's goal is to make every bride feel and look beautiful. She is always very open with her brides and makes sure each client is fully satisfied. Booking your wedding day with Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist would mean every bridesmaid/attendee in your party would be taken care of, including yourself!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$45

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Wendy
    Wendy C. Married on 07/10/2022

Best Experience!

Felicia is beyond amazing! The whole process with her was great. She executed my makeup look to perfection. I felt like the most beautiful bride. She was so professional, and made me feel comfortable to express my wants which I feel is important for every bride. I highly recommend her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need to hire Felicia DeLeon!

I hired Felicia for my wedding in June. I absolutely loved her! I showed her my inspiration pictures and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. She even stayed after she finished my make up so that she could touch me up after reading my letter from my husband. She is so sweet and easy to talk to, you will be so happy you hired her!
    Deena E. Married on 05/29/2022

Amazing! Book her!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Felicia! I know exactly how stressful it is trying to find the “perfect” makeup artist. You are worried on the day it matters most you won’t like your make up. Well I loved my makeup! She truly made my day! She is so kind, patient, and really good! My bridal party loved her as well! The entire booking process and trial was super easy and professional. She is the exact type of positive energy every bride deserves on her big day!

Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist's reply:

Deena! Thank you! You and your entire bridal party were AMAZING!! Thank you for being so great and fun! You looked absolutely beautiful. I feel so honored I was able to help make you feel as amazing as you looked. Thank you again!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Felicia DeLeon
Felicia DeLeon
Owner

I am a Mac certified, published makeup artist. I have been in the industry for 5 years and is constantly evolving. I got into the beauty industry when I was attending college at Columbia College Chicago for Fashion Business. My very first makeup photoshoot was on a model featured in Vogue, the nerves were real! From there I fell in love with doing makeup on other people and I started working with many other photographers and modeling agencies in the Chicagoland area. I then got my feet wet with the bridal world and it was history from there!

572 crimson drive Cherry Valley, IL, 60014
Location of (Felicia DeLeon Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding