Feel the Spark Weddings & Events

Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Feel the Spark Weddings & Events

Feel the Spark Events, part of Kristina Dopson Enterprises, is a wedding planner based in Costa Mesa, California that serves Orange County and San Diego. Their goal is to remove the stress of wedding planning completely, so that you can sit back, enjoy your wedding and let the sparks fly. Their staff will take care of all your behind-the-scenes wedding details so you can be truly present on your day and enjoy the process. Feel the Spark Weddings & Events prides itself on its creativity, attention to detail, budget mindfulness and expertise to help turn visions into reality.

Feel the Spark Weddings & Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full wedding planning packages. They also offer an hourly rate of service for events, team building and retreats.

Follow Feel the Spark Weddings & Events on

Feel the Spark Weddings & Events 1
  • Anna

Anna Hopper · Married on 11/03/2018

WONDERFUL to work with!

Kristina was EXACTLY what my husband and I were looking for in a wedding planner! She kept us on track and at ease with vendors, budget and everything in-between. She had great recommendations and guidance when we needed help understanding the traditions, common practices/trends, online tools and services, styles and themes, etc. I always felt we were making informed decisions with her info/advice. My husband and I live in Northern California and had our wedding in OC, so most of our meetings and coordinating were done over the phone or Google Hangouts. Kristina was extremely flexible with our schedules throughout the entire process and the distance didn't slow her down at all. On our wedding day my husband, our families and I were all able to fully enjoy our time without worry. We knew Kristina had everything under control. Our wedding vision would not have happened without Kristina and the value she brought to the entire process was priceless. Her services are well well worth the cost and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Andrea Patchett · Married on 10/19/2018

The Best Day of Coordinator

I credit Kristina for our wedding day going as smoothly as it did, she is the best! We hired her as a day of coordinator but she really worked with us months before the actual wedding day and answered my hundreds of questions. She truly wants to get to know you and your fiancé to create that relationship and understand the type of wedding you want. I really felt that she cared about our wedding day just as much as we did and our family. She was super accommodating to all of our needs as well as wants even for our family members. We hit so many planning bumps along the way with our vendors and venue but she assured us that all will be OK by handling the bumps to smooth them out. As a bride planning a wedding in 8 months she helped lower my stress levels by taking loads off my plate and double checking I had things I didn’t even think of. I’m sure there were issues the day of the wedding with set up but I didn’t hear anything which was great! She would ask me questions and if I didn’t know she would say “Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out” and she did with a positive attitude! She made us feel like we were her only clients when really she had a lot of other weddings but she truly went above and beyond for us.

Matt Stensberg · Married on 10/13/2018

Best money we spent!

Kristina was awesome. She went above and beyond at every step, working through checklists, keeping vendors on track, and providing guidance throughout. She thought of so many details that we would not have, and it made the day so much better. She was easily the best investment we made for or wedding.

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1