Coldwater, MI 49036 Map · Phone number

About Feature Photobooths, LLC

We are a Coldwater, MI based Photo booth business and we're committed to help ensure that your guests, family members, and friends have the best, most fun and memorable experience possible at your occasion! We have dedicated, respectful and professional employees who go out of there way to make sure that everything runs smoothly and that everyone has a great time! We know that planning a wedding can be a very stressful time and we're here to help take some of that worry away! We can do this by guaranteeing that you and your guests have a carefree night full of silly and fun props that get captured in one of our top of the line photo booths! Photo booths are a great addition to any event and we're perfect for events and celebrations of all kinds! Including but not limited to:

-Weddings
-Birthdays
-Company Banquets
-Holiday Celebrations
-Proms
-Graduations
-Family reunions

We offer a variety of fun and amusing props that will keep your guests entertained and lively! We offer specialty props for holiday celebrations, birthday parties and graduation parties! We can also discuss special props for themed events!

ABOUT OUR BOOTHS:

Booth Dimensions:

4ft. wide x 6ft. deep x 7ft. tall
(accommodates up to 6 guests)

We only use the highest quality equipment and paper to make sure that all of your photos are sharp and clear!

Some of the equipment that we use includes:

• 20" Touchscreen AIO Windows Computer
  • Canon DSLR Camera
  • Sinfonia CS2 printer: produces the highest quality, smear/smudge free (due to applying thermal control technology) prints in under 10 seconds!

We offer the lowest rates in the Tri-State area! Events and occasions are for creating memories! Let us help capture them!

Like us on Facebook to stay updated on our specials! We offer a variety of specials that can help you save even more to ensure that we're offering you the professional and first rate experience you deserve at the best possible price!

Call or email us to discuss our rates, specials and details!

Lane Ish

f
f3

4 Reviews for Feature Photobooths, LLC

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Feature Photobooths was a huge hit at our Sept 12th wedding! The photobook made a great alternative to a guest book and I love looking through it. I also really appreciate that they also gave me a thumb drive with all of the pictures so that I have them in another format. The props were a lot of fun, especially the chalkboard sign. They were less pricy than the other photobooth venders that I looked at, but I was extremely impressed with the service quality!

I recommend Feature Photobooths to everyone!

Brittany · Married on 03/21/2015

When I first got engaged my first thoughts were dress, guest list, and entertainment. I am really good friends with both Lane and Tiffany, I was so excited when they started this business because I knew they would be the perfect company to use for my wedding. I was just married on March 21, 2015 everyone was so excited to see that I had a photo booth. Everyone from my 80 year old grandmother to my 4 year old cousin had so much fun. It is so user friendly, and private for those who like to get silly in peace, the perfect part was that the photo booth holds up to six people so mom and dad can help little ones take great shots, or enough space to get all your amazing friends to do a silly pose with you. It has been 3 days since my wedding and I am still receiving positive feedback from all my family and friends. I would highly suggest using Feature Photobooths, LLC for your party, it is so much fun, and extremely worth the value.

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

I am an event planner and coordinator and I am always looking for professional, high quality service providers for various events I plan. Feature Photobooths, LLC was a fantastic addition to an auction fundraiser I planned in November. The auction attendees loved it! The ladies were wonderful to work with and were encouraging of the guests to try it out and have a good time with props. The thing I particularly liked about this booth as compared to some of the others I've experienced is that it is enclosed, similar to the vintage booths, but with the added bonus of digital technology. Guests were able to see themselves pose and choose between color or black and white photos. Within moments of stepping out of the booth, two strips of photos popped out of the slot. The best part was being able to customize the title on top of the strip. It made for a great souvenir of the event! These ladies are professional, easy to work with and dependable. Let's just say that their card is listed under favorites in my rolodex.

Feature Photobooths, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Coldwater, 49036 See on map