2431 Shorecrest Drive Suite C-11, Dallas, TX 75235 Map · Phone number

FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc.

12 Reviews for FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc.

Tory · Married on 03/17/2018

Rhonda was my hero! I had no idea what I wanted or how to articulate it. Rhonda figured out what I like and brought the vision to life. Her creation embodied tradition, class, romance, and elegance. It was perfect for our ceremony and reception venue. Rhonda brings passion, pride, and commitment to her craft. She works directly with the bride and feels an intense responsibility for making the bride feel the magic of her special day. She doesn't stop until perfection is achieved. As an example, she met my niece/flower girl at our rehearsal dinner and perceptively noted that she is well established in her princess phase. In the overnight hours and morning before our wedding, Rhonda enhanced her flower girl bouquet to more grandly reflect the style of my 8-year old royalty-wanna-be. My niece couldn't have been happier. I can't thank Rhonda enough for everything she did for me, my husband, and my family throughout the entire process!

FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc. 1

Veronica · Married on 01/13/2018

Rhonda did a wonderful job for my daughter’s wedding!! She was able to make my daughter’s vision for her wedding a reality. The florals and decor were gorgeous!! Rhonda created a decorating plan for the wedding that made everything go very smooth. I have received numerous compliments on how beautiful everything was. And the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Rhonda and FD2 Custom Floral. Thank you Rhonda!!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

Rhonda is the absolute best! She knew the exact look I was going for within minutes of talking to her. She is the sweetest, most caring person and was an absolute pleasure to work with. When our wedding planner moved out of state she stepped in and went to all of our venue meetings with us and helped us with all of our big decisions. We couldn't have done it without her! Her flowers were absolutely gorgeous the day of and were everything I could've wanted and more. I would happily recommend Rhonda in a heartbeat to anyone!

Award

FD2 Custom Floral Design, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,021.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Selfie Stage Photo Booth
    Selfie Stage Photo Booth Photo Booths

FD2 Custom Floral Design is professional, creative and innovative with floral elegance. I would highly recommend them.

• 2431 Shorecrest Drive, Suite C-11 Dallas, TX 75235 See on map