528 South Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number

About Fay's Favors

The LARGEST selection of favors on the internet!

Fay's Favors sells favors for all your special events and most importantly - your budget! There is a such a huge variety of favors available that you cannot help but find that special memento for your event. You will find MURANO GLASS Favors, THEME Favors - Summer / Fall / Winter , PERSONALIZED Favors, CRYSTAL Favors, ESPPRESSO Favors and EUROPEAN Favors to name just a few!

Our favors are appropriate for most any occasion - Weddings, Bridal Showers, Engagements - also Baby Showers, Baptisms/Communions and Birthdays (Quinceaneras & Sweet 16).

Fay's Favors also sells Wedding Cake Toppers, Wedding Accessories, Invitations and provides Floral Services. We also have an assortment of personalized gifts for your bridal party.

Are you having an Orthodox Wedding - then we have what you need: Stefana (Wedding Crowns), Silver Trays, Lambathes and Stefanothikes.

Whether you choose to shop online at the website or in store - the prices are the SAME! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

w6802
w6502

9 Reviews for Fay's Favors

Alice Rose · Married on 12/23/2013

ORDER FROM FAY!
    I've ordered from Fay on a total of three different occasions - once for each of my daughters weddings and for one of my daughters baby shower. Fay responded to every phone call and e-mail in such quick time. The quality of the favors were absolutely perfect, and my daughters, their husbands, and I absolutely loved them, especially the personalized ribbons. I've met and talked to Fay, and as a mother of three and a taxi driver for her kids, she is phenomenal. I have not had one issue throughout the three times I have done business with her, and she is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Fay for any and all occasions needing favors. Thank you Fay!! :]

Sent on 07/18/2012

Fay's Favors's reply:

Thank you Alice! I have enjoyed getting to know you :)

Stephania · Married on 07/13/2013

My experience ordering from Fay was outstanding!! I'm planning our wedding from Canada and have been to many stores online and off yet none could match the professionalism, high quality products, quantity of choices and the great advice and service I received from Fay's Favors! I ordered cheeseboards as well as coccardes and artificial flowers to present to my guests and I was impressed at how well Fay could share ideas and understand what I was looking for without meeting me! We communicated via email and telephone and she always took time to answer me clearly and helped make this long distance process run smoothly. She was very patient and sent me samples to choose from when I couldn't decide! She was also very quick to make sure my shipment arrived on time despite my short notice! Words can not give justice to the amazing service I received. All I can say is that Fay is a bride's dream come true in making things happen without costing you an arm or wasting time!! I look forwards ordering again from her! Thank you Fay!!

Patti · Married on 06/01/2013

Fay's Favors has an abundance of favors to choose from which are quality items at reasonable prices. She is highly professional and wonderful to work with in preparation for your big day! Would be happy to work with her again for future special occasions. Thanks for everything!

Fay's Favors FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Programs, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Engraving, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Barware, Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Labels & Stickers, Photo Favors, Sunglasses
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale, Full Refund

• 528 South Pinellas Avenue Tarpon Springs, 34689 See on map
    7274932004 (Phone number)
    7279355680 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday - 10am - 2pm or 24/7 through the website: www.faysfavors.com