Faymus Media: Photography & Videography

Faymus Media: Photography & Videography

Shoot included

About Faymus Media: Photography & Videography

Cinematic Memories, Forever Telling Your Story. Specializing in Weddings. Lets Tell Your Story.

Welcome to the Faymus Media™ wedding wire page. Below are just some of the services we offer & a little bit about owner & nationally featured wedding photographer/Cinematographer Corey Benoit. Our team is lead by Corey Benoit who has extensive experience in Tradition American Weddings as well as various different ethnicities such as: Hindu, Muslim, Jewish. Corey shoots on RED digital cinema and various Hollywood Film cameras for 4k, 5k, & 6k high resolution video. Corey & the team also shoot on the highest quality photography cameras. With many years film experience, when Corey films your wedding day its a movie, a cinematic experience not just a video. Using professional lighting, support equipment that is used in all of today's Hollywood blockbuster films. Corey is also a nationally featured wedding photographer. Specializing in creative lighting, traditional posing, and photojournalistic/candid style with a slight modern edge. Corey is very versatile and flexible on styles which are determined by the individuals wedding, venue, and personality.

We offer our videography at the highest quality possible shooting on multiple 4k cinema film cameras. The result is an experience un matched as you relive your special day over and over through our magical masterpiece we create just for you. Our customers are like family to us. We also specialize in parties, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, and Events. We also specialize in Corporate events, testimonials, commercials, and corporate awards presentations.

We also offer many styles of photography: Traditional, Cinematic, Rustic, Candid, Photojournalistic, and edgy/creative. Lead by Corey Benoit who is a master of the edgy/candid & traditional wedding photos you see here on our wedding wire page. Our customers are like family to us. We also specialize in parties, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, and Events. We also specialize in corporate video, testimonials, and awards/presentations.

More About Us:

We are the highest rated Photography/Videography company on thumbtack.com for the NYC/NJ area. We have the most reviews, and they are 100% positive. We are dedicated to excellence and the best customer service. We like to have fun with our customers while we photograph and videograph your wedding day. Our customers always have a smile on their face while we are working. We love what we do, and take pride in our quality. We will have a blast with you on your special day or event. We love to meet everyone and just help make your day that much more special.

The photography world is has forgotten what a true photography package is and how much fun a relaxed photography/videography team can be. We strive for perfection, here is a list of important qualities we follow.?

1. Over 75 Years Combined Experience
2. Intimate & Formal Posing
3. Wedding Albums & Prints
4. Best Equipment in the Industry
5. Fully Insured
6. Formal & Professional Appearance
7. Lots of fun & Energetic

We are fully insured company, because we want our customers and their day to be protected. We take pride in our professional appearance, and approach yet have a blast with our customers.

To have a blast and capture the best memories on your day that will last forever on the most important day of your life, contact us now!

(844) FAYMUS-1 (329-6871)

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: New York City, Hartford, Westchester, Northern New Jersey + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Faymus Media: Photography & Videography on

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Corey photographed my wedding. He did such an amazing job! From prep right until the end of reception he made us feel comfortable. I read a few reviews on here that spoke negatively of Corey and I can assure you that he is professional and easy to work with. I had a lot of fun on my wedding day and he was able to help me relax when I was nervous. My dad really liked Corey and of course his amazing work! I can definitely recommend him, amazing!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I originally didn't want to write a review so my experience could just be in the past, but I, as a bride, would have appreciated hearing about an experience like mine. Corey lacked professionalism and was hard to get a hold of. On 2 or 3 occasions, I had to send back-to-back emails and a text follow-up in order to get a response from him. We weren't thrilled with our engagement shoot, as he arrived an hour late and we didn't love the photos. We actually ended up having another engagement shoot done with a fantastic photographer we found on craigslist, and we used those images for invitations. We kept Corey as a video/photo person because the package price was unbeatable and we thought he would just be doing videography on the wedding day, along with a different photographer.

About 2 months before the wedding, we reached out to Corey to ask if he needed anything from us in preparation for the wedding, and to go over final details (yes, we had to reach out to him). After 4 days and a follow-up text to ask if he received my email, Corey responded and notified me that he "actually might be doing the photography as [his] photographer has been let go due to unreliability". This, among other all of the other issues, and red flags, including the fact that we never received the download link for our engagement photos, was the final straw. Therefore, 6 weeks before our wedding, we decided to discontinue services from Faymus Media and find a new photographer and videographer. We lost our deposit and there was some financial sacrifice, but it ended up being worth both the peace of mind and quality of services we ultimately received from another media company.

EDIT: In response to the Vendor Response below, I would like add that I sent Corey an email on August 7 with "Canceling Services" in the subject line and did not request a return of my deposit.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

On our wedding we had two photographers, Corey and Glenn, Glenn. Glenn came earlier (we asked to come at 11am before ceremony starts) My wife Christy and I had pictures taken of us in seperate rooms for pre ceremony preperations. Later on when the ceremony started, Corey came and started taking puctures right away and making a video(since we asked Corey to make a video of our wedding and reception too) Corey and Glenn had very great ideas of how to take pictures. Corey explained a killing sunlight by flash ideas which seemed to very great idea, He showed us few pictures to look at and they looked like there is nothing to be fixed or corrected by a picture software! Great job! I was afraid that he may not show up or will be late, but since we had two photographers and Glenn came early and Corey came for ceremony everything was as good as I really wanted!!! Cant wait till we get our pictures and photo album, ohh and video:D

Profile Picture Sebastian, 8/19/17, 1 Review