Engagement
Shoot included

About Faymus Media

Cinematic Memories, Forever Telling Your Story. Specializing in Weddings. Lets Tell Your Story.

Faymus Media is a cinematic wedding videographer in the Northern New Jersey area. Owned and operated by Corey Benoit, this company creates wedding videos with a Hollywood blockbuster feeling. The team at this studio uses top-of-the-line equipment to capture every moment from a couple’s special day clearly. The resulting film can be watched over and over again by the couple’s starring in their very own wedding movie.

This videographer covers every moment of a couple’s wedding, including the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. Couples can receive their final edited wedding masterpiece in the form of digital download, USB flash drive, USB hard drive. The studio offers the following services for couples on their big day:

• Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company also offers photography services for couples on their wedding day. With a traditional and photojournalistic style of photography, the team at Faymus Media can match any wedding's theme with their photographs, from rustic to edgy. Photography items that can be ordered directly through this company include albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints, proofs, save the date and thank you cards. Other services from this photography include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: New York City, Hartford, Westchester, Northern New Jersey + 2 Additional Regions

45 Reviews for Faymus Media

Proofs (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video (1)

Let me begin by stating that Corey is simply THE BEST!!!! I have to admit I had a fairly rough wedding day with some of my vendors and Corey was my saving grace. Without him I may have gone bonkers. Here is what to expect from the brilliant Corey. When you chat with Corey he will let you know that he will be a fly on the wall at your event, capturing every moment but indiscreetly without you as the client even noticing. This is not a con, it’s a major major PRO. When it’s your wedding day you will notice that many people will be in your face, bothering you, harassing you and just plain annoying you for every little thing and trust me knowing that a professional is at your event doing exactly what you asked for without bothering you will be something you immensely appreciate on the day of. It may be something you don’t even realize you need at the time but trust me you really want and don’t even know it. This is not to say that Corey was invisible.. because when things went awry Corey was there solving mistakes that other vendors were making and I couldn’t believe how wonderful he was. At one point I was very upset at my wedding and Corey was there in two seconds flat to be a comfort. His work ethic is outstanding!!! This is also one of the best reviews I will probably write in my life because honestly he deserves every word of thanks and gratitude. I saw some mention in previous reviews that apparently a woman or two out of hundreds of reviews had difficulty reaching him. This was not the case for me I found that he was the easiest to reach at all times and is very communicative and to the point. He kept his word to a tee and didn’t skip a single beat. Corey was running a special when I purchased a package from him and boy oh boy I hope he continues running them lol because the price I got for the value was remarkable and worth every penny and more. What more could you ask for in a videographer and human being than professionalism, kindness, Personality, quality!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Video

I hired Corey to take care of my wedding in May 2018. The booking process was very easy and Corey was friendly and he explained everything to us. The photos he took were absolutely amazing! My wife absolutely and I both love them! I highly recommend Corey and Faymus Media if you're getting married. His team is very thoughtful, and easy to work with on the day of. They were so much fun. Thank you so much Corey!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Corey did a fantastic job at my wedding. Highly recommend him! Very fun and easy going. Super easy to book. Thanks Corey!

- Frank