Rockford, IL 61102 Map · Phone number

About favor* Wedding+Event Planning

No matter what your style, location or budget, Favor Wedding & Event Planning will help you design and coordinate any event.

We will work closely with you to make your special occasion a once-in-a-lifetime event. Get ready to relax, because we will make sure every detail is considered beforehand and meticulously carried out during your event so that you can enjoy it.

98870f47d55f35fd 1342540458754 Bouquets
Mitch & Juliette

LOVE THIS GIRL!....so much fun!
Mitch & Juliette LOVE THIS GIRL!....so much fun!
Mitch & Juliette

This bike was the perfect touch!
Mitch & Juliette This bike was the perfect touch!
Mitch & Juliette

Juliette's Father was wonderful, such a joy!
Mitch & Juliette Juliette's Father was wonderful, such a joy!
98870f47d55f35fd 1342540458754 Bouquets

16 Reviews for favor* Wedding+Event Planning

If you wan't to have a stress-free wedding day hire Taneel! I used her for the "day-of" wedding planning package at Orchard Ridge Farms. From the moment that I sat down with her I knew that I was in good hands-you can tell she knows exactly what she is doing and she asked very detailed questions that I didn't think of yet turned out to be so important. I can't stress enough how nice it is to feel confident in your wedding planner that things are going to run smoothly on your wedding day. I was able to relax and never had to know about any problems that may have come up that day. On top of doing a wonderful job coordinating she was always available to help me whether it was bringing me water, bustling my dress, answering questions from guests and vendors, and more! She also is such a pleasure to work with and very fun and friendly! Let hiring Taneel this be the easiest decision that you make during wedding planing!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sandra · Married on 09/05/2014

Taneel is the best of the best!!! My husband and I knew we wanted our wedding day to be stress free for both us and our families. Planning our own wedding for over a year brought on a bit of stress so we definitely wanted our 'day of' to be as stress free as possible. We wanted to enjoy every moment with our loved ones. And we definitely got that and MORE! Taneel was THE best decision we made during our planning process! We got to enjoy every moment of our day with our friends, families and guests. We are SO very grateful to have had her be apart of our day! Till this day our parents are still raving about Taneel.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2014

We had the most amazing wedding day at the Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms and Taneel made it all come together so beautifully! We planned our wedding all the way from Atlanta and it would not have been possible without her. Taneel was fantastic and is so awesome at her job.

She has so much knowledge about the venues and venders and has such a beautiful vision. From our first meeting with Taneel she made us feel so excited about everything we we planned for the big day. We talked over wedding colors, styles and ideas and she took it to a whole new level!! Our wedding was so much better than what we had ever dreamed about and we could not have done it without her. I will never forget walking down the isle and seeing my husband to the song "Cosmic Love" by Florence and the Machine which was Taneel's idea!! She made the timing to the music so perfect it gave me goosebumps!!!!

It was truly the best day of our lives and everyone told us how beautiful it was. We love all the hard work Taneel did to make it all come together and can not thank her enough for it!

Sent on 10/18/2014