Faux Flora

Magnolia, TX View map

I create custom paper florals for your special day. There is no limit to what I can create! I love brides coming up with new ideas, and out of the box suggestions.

All flowers can be made to suit your color scheme. You are not limited to what flower or color is in season. I strive to make my flowers as realistic as possible in there appearance, however we can go as bold, blinging, or out-of-the-box as you need!

I would love to help you with your upcoming wedding. I can take care of anything from your bouquets to your backdrop. Paper flowers are a great option for your wedding as you are not limited to what is in season, your can get the EXACT colors you are looking for, and your flowers will be a gorgeous on your wedding as they will be years later.

I do not have a price list as all work is custom. However my typical bride spends between:
- Bridal Bouquet $100 - $300
- Bridesmaids $80 - $150
- Boutonnieres $15 - $30
- Corsages $20 - $40
- Flower Crowns $30 - $50
- Centerpieces $20 - $150
- Backdrops $400 - $800

If you would like a quote I can send you a discovery questionnaire. If the questionnaire is too daunting, you want to go into more details, or you'd rather me type, I'd be happy to schedule a complimentary call where we can answer it together and go over all your details and questions.

Please take a look at my website www.faux-flora.com. I also have links to my Facebook and Instagram accounts where you will see all of our new work as it is produced.

Please contact me with any questions!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$173

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$89

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$59

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$228

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

1 User photo

• Carly
    Carly W. Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect! Exactly what we wanted

My husband and I wanted paper flowers for preservation purposes. Ebanie knew exactly how to translate my vision into reality, carefully matching the aesthetic of the full wedding. She was responsive and honest. Even when complications arose, she was still happy to accommodate.
    Marcella Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved my paper flowers for my wedding! She was very prompt with responding to my question, email, text, and concerns. Even her response time to fit me in last min was amazing. She is willing to work with you to ensure the look that you want it is perfect. My groomsmen boutonnieres were very unique and exactly what I wanted.
    Ashleigh Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ebanie was the BEST and EASIEST vendor of all to work with. Not only did she design my flower wall for my wedding EXACTLY how I visioned, but her service is beyond amazing. She beats everyone I looked into for pricing, and my backdrop was the statement piece at my wedding! Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

The Springs in Magnolia The Springs in Magnolia Banquet Halls

Wonderful alternative to spending heaps on real flowers! Amazing customer service and delightful to work with!

The Historic Magnolia Ballroom The Historic Magnolia Ballroom Banquet Halls

Faux Flora is THE place for paper bouquets and floral! Ebanie takes great care to make a unique product, and does a fantastic job at it!

Love Birds Vintage Love Birds Vintage Wedding Rentals

Faux Flora's designs are amazing and modern! Ebanie is very talented, beautiful, kind and she also has the best selection for paper florals. You can't go wrong with Faux Flora designed and created just for you!

Magnolia, TX, 77355
Location of (Faux Flora)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding