Spring, TX 77386 Map · Phone number

About Faux Flora

I create custom paper florals for your special day. There is no limit to what I can create! I love brides coming up with new ideas, and out of the box suggestions.

All flowers can be made to suit your color scheme. You are not limited to what flower or color is in season. I strive to make my flowers as realistic as possible in there appearance, however we can go as bold, blinging, or out-of-the-box as you need!

Pricing is very difficult to give without a consultation. My work is all custom, and I strive to work with most budgets. My basic bouquets start at $22 for a bridesmaid and $50 for a bride (a set flower but you pick your colors), and will go up to as much as you need to create your dream bouquet. Centerpieces are also available to purchase or rent, and come in a variety of cost options.

I am 100% in love with what I do. If you hire me you will get an extremely passionate vendor to help you make you day perfect. I run my business full time from my house so you will not be paying any over heads, just my time and equipment. I'm ready to get excited for your wedding!

To keep up with all I am creating please follow us on Facebook and Instagram! I am new to WeddingWire, more great reviews can be found on my Facebook page (see link below).

• Floral Events

Faux Flora 1
  • Carly

Carly Wood · Married on 03/22/2019

Perfect! Exactly what we wanted

My husband and I wanted paper flowers for preservation purposes. Ebanie knew exactly how to translate my vision into reality, carefully matching the aesthetic of the full wedding. She was responsive and honest. Even when complications arose, she was still happy to accommodate.

Faux Flora 2
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Marcella · Married on 01/20/2018

I loved my paper flowers for my wedding! She was very prompt with responding to my question, email, text, and concerns. Even her response time to fit me in last min was amazing. She is willing to work with you to ensure the look that you want it is perfect. My groomsmen boutonnieres were very unique and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 04/22/2017

Ebanie was the BEST and EASIEST vendor of all to work with. Not only did she design my flower wall for my wedding EXACTLY how I visioned, but her service is beyond amazing. She beats everyone I looked into for pricing, and my backdrop was the statement piece at my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Faux Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 173.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 89.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 59.00
    $ 228.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• THE SPRINGS in Magnolia
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia Banquet Halls

Wonderful alternative to spending heaps on real flowers! Amazing customer service and delightful to work with!

• The Historic Magnolia Ballroom
    The Historic Magnolia Ballroom Banquet Halls

Faux Flora is THE place for paper bouquets and floral! Ebanie takes great care to make a unique product, and does a fantastic job at it!

• Love Birds Vintage
    Love Birds Vintage Wedding Rentals

Faux Flora's designs are amazing and modern! Ebanie is very talented, beautiful, kind and she also has the best selection for paper florals. You can't go wrong with Faux Flora designed and created just for you!

• Spring, 77386 See on map