29198 Via Espada, Murrieta, CA 92563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Faultline Music Service

Let's face it, you love music. We all do. We have music playing throughout most of our day. Whether we're driving, working out or just hanging with friends, music is a huge part of all of our lives. You're probably listening to music right now as you're reading this. We get it, that's us too so let's get real. How important is music to you on what will no doubt be one of the most important celebrations of your life? If you love music as much as we think you do, we're guessing it's pretty important.

So when it comes to your wedding day, don't settle for anything less than the absolute best DJ service. No matter where in So Cal you're getting married, we'll provide you with not just our extremely talented and professional DJs but even more importantly, we'll provide you with a company that gets it. That gets you. Your musical tastes, your style, your vibe.

We're Roger & Katie Langdon. We are Faultline Music Service and we hope to be your DJ service. Let's talk soon.

Follow Faultline Music Service on

• Videos 2

41 Reviews for Faultline Music Service

• Sarah

Sarah Gallegos · Married on 06/08/2019

The best DJ and Photo Booth!

Roger and his wife were amazing months, weeks and days prior to the wedding answering all my questions. They were FANTASTIC the day of the wedding. I last minute asked him to cut the first dance short since it was a pretty long song and he said no problem. The music was on point the whole night, I am serious, no one left the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! He played a perfect combination of salsa, pop, 90s, 80s and 70s music which is exactly what I asked for. The photo-booth was also one of the best parts of the wedding! I highly recommend doing the package because you get a digital copy of all the pictures taken! I will now recommend all my friends and family to hire this company.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the privilege of working with Roger from Faultline and he is absolutely fantastic! He was very accommodating when it came to scheduling meetings and helping us create the timeline for our special day. The day ran so smoothly and we have Roger to thank for that! He kept us on schedule throughout the evening but we never felt like we were just running through a chain of events. We totally enjoyed every moment of our special day and it was an added bonus that Roger was willing to go along with our corny song choices for a few special moments at the reception. It definitely didn’t go unnoticed that he got to know our personalities well enough that he was able to go above and beyond when personalizing our music that night. That dance floor never had a break! I hope that in the future we’ll have another opportunity to work with Faultline.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Faultline Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Alex & Jana Photography
    Alex & Jana Photography Wedding Photographers

I was the photographer at a wedding in Temecula recently and had the pleasure of working with Roger. He did a fantastic job! As the MC he made sure the evening ran smoothly, and most importantly he made sure everyone had a great time! He’s a super nice guy and a true professional; I can’t recommend him enough.

• Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning
    Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure to work a wedding with Roger of Faultline Music on Saturday 10/3/15 in the San Diego area. His priority is always the client. He makes sure the are comfortable with all the music choices, double checks all information and most important is flexible when things change, as they do most of the time. Roger is a truly professional Wedding DJ and MC, which sometimes is hard to find.. I highly recommend Roger to anyone looking for a truly dedicated DJ, who will make their wedding a fun and successful event.

• Wedding Details by Samantha
    Wedding Details by Samantha Wedding Planners

Roger is a true professional and you will be thrilled with the quality of services that Faultline Music Services will provide for your special event. I have had the pleasure of working with Roger for many years, and he has never let myself nor my clients down. Hiring a PROFESSIONAL DJ/Band/MC for your wedding day is extremely important and something that I can not stress enough, you may think you could save a few dollars by having your brothers best friend who did a wedding once or twice be the DJ for your wedding, but the results can be devastating. Something as simple as poor positioning of the speakers which cause feedback during the heartwarming speeches, or maybe the wrong line up of the grand entrance which means the wrong names being announced as the wedding party is introduced, and the very worst, the wrong first dance song being played and now that special moment, destroyed. With an extraordinary company such as Faultline Music Services you are in the hands of a true professional and can be rest assured your event will be spectacular.

• 29198 Via Espada Murrieta, CA, 92563 See on map
    951-419-4413 (Phone number)
    9517751852 (Other Phone Number)