Faultline Music Service

Murrieta, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Welcome to the perfect mix of sound + motion.

FMS is So Cal's home for professional DJ music service. We're a full service DJ music provider that specializes in weddings, corporate events and other special events. In addition to our award winning DJ services, we're proud to offer cinema quality videography to capture your event in stunning style and detail. Our state of the art photo booth is also an option to capture even more memories. And because we offer these services in house, we're able to offer you exceptional value while maintaining the highest quality. With decades of experience, we can accommodate whatever your needs are. Plus we add an extra element that truly sets us apart. We really get to know our clients so that we represent your style. Your tastes. Your vibe. We get it. We get you. When contracting a DJ service, insist on working only with licensed & insured professionals who have the years of experience to handle any request.

We're Faultline Music Service and we want to be your DJ service. Let's I DO this.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

Andrea L. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend

I’m so glad I chose Faultline Music for my wedding. Roger was professional and easy to work with. He was so helpful and organized and answered all of my questions. He gave me a worksheet that really helped plan out my timeline and music selections for various events throughout the night. He showed up on time the day of the wedding and had everything set up and ready to go before my guests started arriving. He did a great job of helping to keep guests informed about what would be happening next and helped the night move along seamlessly. He did a good job of mixing up the music during cocktail hour and dinner so there was something for everybody and got people out on the dance floor when it was time for dancing. I also highly recommend adding on the photo booth. My guests had such a good time with it and I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures after the fact.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you, Andrea. It means so much to us that you took the time to let us know how happy you were with our DJ & photo booth services. Congrats to you and Kevin and we wish you both all the best.
    Sarah V. Married on 05/07/2022

We love Faultline - book them now!

We had such a great experience with Faultline Music Service! Roger, Katie, and Jordan were professional, responsive, and helpful with any questions we had. Their rates are amazing for everything that you get – they offer unlimited hours with their services which was super helpful because it was one less thing to stress over as we planned our timeline! We also didn’t have to worry about renting dance floor lighting or any other up lighting because they had us covered with their package. Jordan was our DJ for the event and the whole crowd loved him! Even though he was thrown into DJing for us a week prior (due to unfortunate extenuating circumstances), he got all the information he needed from us and knocked it out of the park! Throughout the event, Jordan did a great job of reading the energy of our guests and worked with the coordinator and photographers to make small adjustments and give cues so that everyone had the best time possible. The music was perfect for dancing, and he was so helpful with ensuring our timeline flowed smoothly. We highly recommend booking Faultline as your wedding DJ service. Thanks a million Jordan and the Faultline Music Crew!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Sarah and also for being so flexible with the DJ change. Jordan is great and it's important to us that no matter who the DJ is, that all of our couples receive the same exceptional service. Congrats to you and Shane
    Meghan N. Married on 03/26/2022

Wow wow wow!

Absolutely amazing from top to bottom. Roger totally got our vision from our first phone call, and my now husband and I knew we had to book him immediately. He was so easy to talk to and be honest about our preferences and tastes for how we wanted the party to feel and the music to sound. He had such helpful information about how a wedding ceremony and reception should flow. He was fun, upbeat and kept the party moving. Since our wedding, everyone I talk to has been complimenting our music!! Roger knew how to get the people to the dance floor and STAY there! We also did the photobooth through FMS, which was the BEST. My guests absolutely loved taking pictures and making GIFS/Boomerangs. And we got access to all the pictures taken, so it was so fun to look back at all the shenanigans that happened that night. Book Faultline Music Services. You will not regret it. My sister is now planning her wedding and plans to use Faultline as well :)

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Meghan. We always want our couples to feel that we represented their style and taste throughout their day. We never forget that it's not about us. It's about you. We wish you and Ian all the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Alex & Jana Photography Alex & Jana Photography Wedding Photographers

I was the photographer at a wedding in Temecula recently and had the pleasure of working with Roger. He did a fantastic job! As the MC he made sure the evening ran smoothly, and most importantly he made sure everyone had a great time! He’s a super nice guy and a true professional; I can’t recommend him enough.

Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure to work a wedding with Roger of Faultline Music on Saturday 10/3/15 in the San Diego area. His priority is always the client. He makes sure the are comfortable with all the music choices, double checks all information and most important is flexible when things change, as they do most of the time. Roger is a truly professional Wedding DJ and MC, which sometimes is hard to find.. I highly recommend Roger to anyone looking for a truly dedicated DJ, who will make their wedding a fun and successful event.

Wedding Details by Samantha Wedding Details by Samantha Wedding Planners

Roger is a true professional and you will be thrilled with the quality of services that Faultline Music Services will provide for your special event. I have had the pleasure of working with Roger for many years, and he has never let myself nor my clients down. Hiring a PROFESSIONAL DJ/Band/MC for your wedding day is extremely important and something that I can not stress enough, you may think you could save a few dollars by having your brothers best friend who did a wedding once or twice be the DJ for your wedding, but the results can be devastating. Something as simple as poor positioning of the speakers which cause feedback during the heartwarming speeches, or maybe the wrong line up of the grand entrance which means the wrong names being announced as the wedding party is introduced, and the very worst, the wrong first dance song being played and now that special moment, destroyed. With an extraordinary company such as Faultline Music Services you are in the hands of a true professional and can be rest assured your event will be spectacular.

29198 Via Espada Murrieta, CA, 92563
951-775-1852
951-775-1852
Location of (Faultline Music Service)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding