1 Henry Adams Street, New Albany, OH 94103 Map · Phone number

About Faulks Event Studio

Hi. We’re Faulks.

At Faulks, we focus on one-of-a-kind floral designs, do-it-yourself workshops and handcrafted products. Jonathan Faulks, Owner and Lead Designer, has more than ten years of experience in the industry.

“When I was in high school, I liked to join my mother on trips to her friend’s floral shop. It was there that I discovered my floral craft. As years went on, she always encouraged me to open my own studio.

Finally after my partner Chris came into my life, his encouragement helped me make that dream a reality.

There is nothing more fulfilling than creating something for a client and seeing their expression for the first time. And knowing that my mother and partner believe in me.”

Follow Faulks Event Studio on

Orline
ups 51 997232

1 Reviews for Faulks Event Studio

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

Great service at an amazing value!

Jonathan was great and accommodating to our requests and needs! Fair prices which meant we could stick to at least one aspect of our budget!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Faulks Event Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 850.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 1 Henry Adams Street New Albany, OH, 94103 See on map