Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fat Cat Paperie

Invitations and Event Stationery

AT FAT CAT PAPERIE, paper is our passion so of course we think invitations are the most important part of any event. We specialize in custom designed, one-of-a-kind invitations and day-of stationery. We also carry an extensive collection of albums from many fine stationers.

The invitation is your guests' first glimpse into your big day. Our designers will guide you through your full range of possibilities and help you pinpoint the perfect paper presentation.

Schedule an appointment to meet with a designer at one of our two Long Island locations — Center Moriches and Mineola. We can't wait to meet you!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Programs (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Coming into my appointment I will admit that I didn't know what to expect. Being that I didn't really have a vision, I expected that this task would be daunting. The Fat Cat Paperie was great about guiding me through this process--they offer so many different types of wedding invitations you can literally go as traditional or as off-the-wall as you desire. Honestly the whole team was great and we settled on a design that was perfectly in line with the theme of my wedding, but was very classy. I absolutely love my invitations and they were very well received by my guests. They can be a little pricey, but it is worth every penny when it comes to look and quality!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Consultations, Printing

I can't say enough fantastic things about Fat Cat! They were unbelievably accommodating to my heinous work schedule (offering to meet or talk on the phone whenever worked for us), had stunning and affordable options, and gave the best advice for color/font/format options that they thought would work best for our wedding. They genuinely cared about getting to know us and our style so that our invitations would be nothing short of perfect - and it showed, because so many people reached out to us to say our invitations were beautiful and so "us"! Tara in particular was incredible - she checked in multiple times throughout the process and her guidance made the whole thing so easy. I'd also like to add that I left invitations to the last minute (three months before the wedding date...) and gave them minimal turnaround time for these, and Fat Cat absolutely pulled through for my disorganized self with no sweat. In short, Fat Cat has beautiful options and a very knowledgeable, creative, and accommodating staff. I've already recommended them to two friends getting married soon! Thanks again, Tara and crew!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations

Katie and Carissa from Fat Cat Paperie were absolutely amazing to work with. They were organized, creative and professional! After our first consultation we knew that they were our first choice to help design our invitations, ceremony programs, welcome bags, menus, napkins and all of our signage. They also recommended and worked directly with a calligrapher to create the perfect bespoke place cards. They were able to seamlessly tie together all of these components in the same elegant nautical neutral theme. The map of the North Fork which was a staple of the theme was also custom. The turnaround on all the proofs was extremely fast and high quality. I would recommend them to friends, family and to anybody who wants nothing but the best with no stress!

Profile Picture Zyad, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Thank Yous, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Fat Cat Paperie FAQ