Van Nuys, CA 91411 Map · Phone number

About Fashionably Wed

Fashionably Wed is a Los Angeles based makeup and style consulting firm established in 2009 by Tiffany Curry. We provide professional makeup application for brides using only the best products such as Bobbi Brown, Christian Dior and MAC to meet their individual needs. We also offer style consulting to help our clients find everything from the right dress to the perfect accessories. We love consulting with brides to create a look that encompasses both their personal style and vision for the big day. We share our inspirations found everywhere, from the runway to the blogosphere, in an effort to build a unique look. Custom blending colors while creating soft and romantic textures is a specialty we use to compliment each client's natural beauty. We frequently collaborate with other venders such as accessory designers and hairstylists in an effort to assist our clients in their quest for an amazing look. Our main objective is to send every bride from the chair to the aisle looking like an enhanced version of herself – only more fashionable. Our philosophy is simple; we make women look and feel classy, modern, and fabulous.

Follow Fashionably Wed on

marrra1
TiffanyCurry70

1 Reviews for Fashionably Wed

Josefa · Married on 12/15/2007

I have used Tiffany Curry for make up and styling on several occasions. One being my wedding day. I wanted a natural look that made me feel beautiful and that's exactly what she gave me! She listens well to your needs and has a great fashion sense. I was very happy with the results! I consult her often for parties and special events. I would highly recommend Tiffany Curry. She is reliable, fashionable, and an outstanding Makeup Artist. She also does excellent make up lessons. I bought a colorful palette I didn't know what to do with and right away thought of Tiffany. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in teaching great techniques and creative ways to use the colors and I feel more comfortable and confident in the application of it. Thanks Tiffany

Sent on 06/25/2010

Fashionably Wed FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography
    Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love to work with Tiffany of Fashionably Wed. She is sweet and being in the wedding industry is very important to me that the vendor I work with are friendly and professional. I recommend Fashionably Wed to every bride that is looking forward to be even more beautiful in her special day...

• Amour Bijou
    Amour Bijou Wedding Favors

Tiffany is an exceptional make up artist and has incredible style. I have used Tiffany many times and each time I was thoroughly satisfied. She will transform you and turn you into a gorgeous bride! Or even enhance your beauty for your next special event! Her eye for detail is amazing and you will not be disappointed!

• Digishots Photography
    Digishots Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow, Beautiful, Artist, Captures the essesance of your beauty and enhances all the qualities.

• Van Nuys, 91411 See on map