Fashion Folios Photography

Your wedding day story will be told honestly and creatively, in a way no one else can. We put imagination and a personal touch into every image. Relax and enjoy yourself as we capture the love and wonder of your beautiful day.

We will listen to what your needs are. We will always photograph your wedding in keeping with your vision.

We have been photographing weddings since 1985. One of the our favorite coments that we hear is that "we didn’t know that that happened or this happended or that Uncle Johnny was there". We try to get a photograph of all of your guests and all your decorations.

We have been to college for photography . We continue to upgrade our technique and equipment.
We love new challenges when it comes to taking photographs. We have all the knowledge and equipment to do any style you wish.

Come by and visit us. We will be glad to show you a lot of different things.

We will put your photographs online in about 5 to 7 business days. Your album can be delivered in as little as 3 weeks.

4.2
    Jacqueline Married on 10/11/2008
    Mary Jane is amazing! She kept me calm through the stress associated with weddings. She has great professionalism and experience in her work. She was very flexible with my scheduling. Me and my fiance work opposite shifts and she worked to meet schedules that worked for us. Her friendliness made everything so easy. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a deal on photography while not sacrificing quality. I love all of our photos and have already recommended this company to other friends getting married. PLEASE SIGN A CONTRACT. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    Sarah Married on 07/07/2007
    I thought they were one of my favorite vendors, until it came to getting my picture disk. Everything was fine, except, I can't open about 100 or so pictures. Most of the 100 I can't open are two types of files my computer doesn't have software for, some are .jpg images I can't get to open...no clue. Asked for a second disk to see if something was wrong with the first...nope same problem with the second. Have emailed about problem and gotten some help, but all in all I still have pictures I can not open! Wouldn't be a big deal if they weren't some of my favorite pictures!!!

Fashion Folios Photography's reply:

Sarah did not get back to us after we first tried to solve her problem. If we don't know there is a problem we can't solve it.

Events by Audrey Events by Audrey Wedding Planners

Mary Jane is great! She is very reasonable and does quality work!

Specialising in Sugarland,Richmond area, Most travel in the Houston area FREE

Contact us for availability
Location of (Fashion Folios Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding