2485 Coolidge Hwy, Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number

About Farina's Banquet Center

Farina's Banquet Center has been a family owned and operated full service catering facility for over 25 years. We specialize in making our events unique and personal for our clients. With renowned food and quality service we strive for excellence at every occasion, we hope that you will allow our family the opportunity to make your event an affair to remember.

Follow Farina's Banquet Center on

IMG81032
2006091145970160

8 Reviews for Farina's Banquet Center

Julie · Married on 08/24/2019

Where do I start, this venue was simply amazing!!!! We love Brooke!! The venue also includes so so so so much. We wanted a big wedding without breaking the bank and we made it happen here!! Farina was a dream it was local, super accommodating, and a great small business. We had about 185 people, we had the family style menu which we got so so many compliments on! The fear I had about this hall was that it would be tight, but it wasn't it fit everyone! It looked amazing from the head table which was on a stage so you got to see all 185 people! We rented the whole hall, we had cocktail hour and dinner upstairs and started the dance party downstairs! It was a blast! IT also had a 3 open bars! Which on tight budget was amazing!!!! I could go on on about this place. I also want to add this was the first and only Venue we visited where I really felt like they cared about our day rather than the pay check. Also we made our own decor and they let us bring it in the week before. We also got the package that included linen which was amazing, NO STRESS! Our wedding was perfect and a big reason for that was because we went with farina’s who truly is a family! Thank you Brooke and Chris! Also thank you to all the staff we got so so many complaint on how nice and fast the wait staff and bartender were! So if you want a STRESS FREE VENUE! And one that actually cares about you pick farinas!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Alysa

Alysa · Married on 04/12/2014

I couldn't be happier with the venue I chose. Both Brooke and Kelly were amazing to work with. They took care of setting everything up for us, and it looked beautiful. The food was phenomenal, and I had many people commenting on how much they liked it. The staff is so nice and helpful. We were able to do many meetings and tastings before the wedding, and they helped us out with anything we needed along the way. I am so thankful to them, and so happy I had my reception here. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Mary · Married on 06/27/2009

Farina's managers were excellent. They took care of me and my bridal party. Karen and Carol were the PERFECT wedding coordinators. All I had to do was tell them my wish and they granted it. The reception was BEAUTIFUL. The food was Delicious. My guests are still talking about how lovely and elegant my wedding was 7 months later!

Sent on 01/22/2010

Farina's Banquet Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 35
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake