Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Fantastic Functions

Hiring a wedding planner/coordinator allows you to enjoy all the fun of planning your special day, without any of the stress! At Fantastic Functions we believe your job on your wedding day is to think of nothing other than how beautiful/handsome you will look, and be excited to walk down the aisle to your new spouse, we will handle the rest!

We offer our services on an a la carte basis so you can choose as much or as little help as you desire. Call us now for a free consultation and see how we can help you have a Fantastic Function!

18 Reviews for Fantastic Functions

Jessi · Married on 10/01/2017

Kathy was amazing! She helped my wedding day run so smoothly and was very accommodating to our requests. I was able to relax and enjoy the day instead of worrying about all of the little details-I knew Kathy had that all covered. I'd highly recommend her services to anyone planning a big event.

Kati · Married on 05/24/2015

If I had to do everything all over again, I would choose Kathy Bishop of Fantastic Functions in a heartbeat. I contacted Kathy about day-of coordination services, but wasn't sure if I had the budget for it. Kathy worked with me to create a plan that would fit in my budget, but also include a tour of the venue and week-of phone calls with all my vendors. I am so, incredibly grateful for Kathy and everything she did. She patiently and quickly responded to all of my emails and questions, and knew so much about timing for the various parts of the ceremony and reception. She had a bunch of questions (are grandparents processing?) that Husband and I hadn't thought about. Not only was she a lifesaver during the planning process for keeping us on track and covering all the basis, but she was a godsend during the week of the wedding. She followed up with all the vendors, coordinated drop-offs and pick-ups, and acted as a liaison between all parties. Kathy was everywhere at once! Setting up decorations, making sure the groom didn't see me before it was time, making sure we were both hydrated and cool, keeping an eye on the weather for rain, keeping the bridal party in line and on time... the list goes on. Husband and I were so glad we went with Kathy--everything went perfectly, and we didn't worry about a thing, which is exactly what you want on your #bestdayever!

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Kathy and I hit it off immediately during our first meeting, and the rest of our time together was a perfect marriage. Having not ever stood up in a wedding before, I was planning my own wedding without any kind of experience, and Kathy was a huge help in letting me know the tasks that needed to be done and things to consider.

I booked her really far out from our wedding, and she continued to reach out to me often leading up to the big day to help me stay on track and help where ever needed. On the day of, she was absolutely paramount. From setting up the tables, to making sure that all of our vendors were synced up with our plan, to passing out the tips so that we didn't have to worry about.

To top it off, it down poured on our wedding day, and Kathy was out there helping grandparents mitigate the rain and get to dry areas! Hiring her was one of the smartest things I've ever done.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Fantastic Functions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 751.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 768.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,019.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 56.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Fantastic Functions is a full service event planning that personalizes their services for your individual needs. We know that the wedding is going to proceed smoothly when we see Fantastic Functions on site. The staff is organized and experienced!

• Birch Photographers
    Birch Photographers Wedding Photographers

Great wedding coordinators help make for even better photography!

• Lemus Photography
    Lemus Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy Bishop-Place of Fantastic Functions will be an amazing addition to your happy day. We have worked with her over the years at several weddings. She is as kind and thoughtful as she is professional and dedicated. She comes early and stays late at events and is capable with a wide variety of tasks including setting up unity candles, finding missing wedding participants and belongings (such as purses, flowers etc.), running errands, communicating with vendors and venue management, packing up, delivering necessities, lining up wedding parties and more. She is polite and sociable and very down-to-earth. She works tirelessly, and is a joy for us to work with, as she greatly helps events to flow. Here is her contact information: Kathy Bishop Place Wedding Planner/Coordinator kathy@iwantafantasticfunction.com www.IWantaFantasticFunction.com 734-972-3804

• Ann Arbor, MI 48104 See on map