Fantail Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,999 Most Popular Price

Fantail Photography is a boutique photography studio focused solely on YOUR satisfaction. Its owner and photographer, Ashley Black, founded it to be a five-star experience for five-star couples. She has hundreds of weddings under her belt, and will work side-by-side with you every step of the way, from initial consultation to the delivery of your amazing photos, and beyond. Her vast wedding experience and gregarious, charismatic personality will leave you feeling like her only client, and you and your guests will rave about her on the big day!

AND, she's super local, making her home in the amazing small town of Kennett Square, PA, smack in the middle of southeastern PA's wedding county. She has shot at nearly all of the area's best wedding venues, too, so whatever your Philly, Southeastern PA, New Jersey, Delaware, or Maryland wedding looks like -- from casual family farm to fun beach to upscale mansion and everything in between -- her experience and enthusiasm will be a perfect match for it! Reach out today to schedule a consult over beer or coffee so you can get to know her, and she can geek out with you over your big day!

Oh, and PS. She is also a major nerd. Her daughter is named after a flower from Lord of the Rings and she weekly plays Dungeons and Dragons with her best friends (including Joe, her second photographer!).

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Melissa
    Melissa F. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Such a fun team of photographers to work with!

Our wedding was initially planned for 3/28/20 but was postponed to 3/27/21 due to the pandemic. At the beginning of our planning process, we thought we had already decided on a photographer until we met Ashley and Joe at a wedding expo. As soon as we finished talking with them, we knew we had found the perfect photographers for our wedding day! Ashely went above and beyond to help us map out all of our wedding photo locations. She even drove all the way to Cape May, NJ a year prior to our original date to do a walk through and assess the lighting and where the best shots could be taken. We had such a fun time and felt so comfortable with her. She has such a positive attitude and was genuinely excited to celebrate our wedding with us. She put us at ease when we had to postpone our wedding by a year and encouraged us throughout the re-planning process. On our wedding day, Ashley and Joe were so incredible to work with, our bridal party members all said that they want them to shoot their weddings now! They listened to all of our suggestions for specific shots we had imagined and were so flexible with us. Their energy added so much to our wedding day and we could feel that they were there celebrating along with us, not just lurking behind the scenes. Not to mention how AMAZING our photos turned out! Ashley and Joe truly captured the ethereal/beachy vibe we were going for during the day, and the elegant/vintage feel we were going for at the reception. I also love that Fantail does a wedding preview of a few great photos the day after the wedding. Most people have to wait weeks (or months) to see their wedding photos, but we were able to see some of our beautiful pictures the next day. If you're looking for photographers with great personalities who truly love what they do (and are super fun to have around on your wedding day), definitely book Fantail!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 12/11/2021

Wedding Photographer 12/11/21

Ashley was absolutely amazing to work with. I haven’t gotten all my pictures back yet, but I am in love with my sneak peaks and I can’t wait to get the rest back! Before the wedding she answered every single one of my questions or annoying texts. Equally as important to the pictures is how the day went, and I cannot imagine it without Ashley. She made my day go smoothly. There were multiple times where I was stressing out (whether it be crazy family members or running behind schedule) and she completely calmed me down and made it all go so smoothly. She was great at telling people what to do when they weren’t listening without being rude about it. She wore this cute dress and I had a few people tell me how nice it was that she dressed up for the wedding as not all photographers do! All my bridesmaids told me after pictures that they loved my photographer. Also, I dreaded taking all the pictures and she made them fun and quick! I didn’t feel like they dragged on or anything like that. 100% recommend Fantail Photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Fantail Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

325 S. Union St. Kennett Square, PA, 19348
Location of (Fantail Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding