Famous Dave's Catering

3 Reviews for Famous Dave's Catering

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2019

Buffet full service

Famous Dave’s was absolutely amazing! They had all the food we wanted and they did and awesome pig roast! The staff was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Chrissy

Christine · Married on 09/05/2015

I was HIGHLY impressed with how amazing Famous Dave's was to work with. I couldn't beat the price anywhere else and the quality of the food was on point. As I walked around and talked to my guests, almost every single person said how awesome the food was. We had ribs, brisket, chicken, baked beans, mac and cheese, potato salad, corn on the cob and corn bread. A friend made our cake for us and the caterers even cut and served it for us. I am so glad I decided to use them for our backyard wedding. It was a perfect meal for a perfect night.

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Great food for a great price!

Selecting Famous Daves as our wedding caterer was one of the best decisions my fiance and I made for our wedding! We were so frustrated when we started looking for wedding caterers. Everything was so expensive and way out of our price range, we almost gave in and went with a traditional caterer. But we saw Famous Daves as an option on a Wedding Wire discussion board. We contacted the closest Famous Daves in New Castle, DE and the got us in contact with the catering coordinator Melinda. She was very professional and made sure we selected the best food options for our wedding. The best part of Famous Daves Catering is that they offer servers and clean up in their prices! All our guest loved the food, and we were able to take leftovers home! The also offered a s'more bar as an extra option, which was a hit with all our guests. I would definitely go with Famous Daves if you are looking for a nontraditional cheap option for the wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2018

• Wilmington See on map
    Location of (Famous Dave's Catering)