Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Fall River Productions, Inc.

Quality Wedding and Portrait Photography and Video Services in the Rockies

Welcome to Fall River Productions!  We are one of Colorado’s premier Photography and Video production companies based in Estes Park and serving the entire Front Range.  We have over 30 years of combined experience working in the beautiful Colorado Rockies.  Our intimate knowledge of the area in and around Rocky Mountain National Park will add that special mountain touch to your wedding! We are fully licensed & insured to shoot weddings within the park boundaries.

We are a local Estes Park company! Not only do we love shooting weddings, we also do many other types of work, with clients including the National Park Service, the Rocky Mountain Conservancy, Visit Estes Park, the Town of Estes Park, the YMCA of the Rockies (World's largest YMCA), and many others. Rocky Mountain National Park chose Fall River Productions to create a film celebrating their Centennial.

Alexander Ho is co-owner of Fall River Productions and has been working in the multimedia field for 15 years in the Estes Park Area. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in Natural Resources and Environment and has lived in Allenspark, Colorado with his beautiful wife and daughter since 1999. He is also a landscape photographer specializing in capturing “alpenglow” which is the warm colorful light that bathes the landscape just before the sun breaches the horizon. Please check out his landscape photography website, www.iso50photo.com.   His business philosophy is simple. Do the necessary research to be prepared and give the customer a level of service and technical results that exceeds their expectations. He truly believes that TOO many conversations prior to photographing or filming is just enough to get the job done to the standards people expect from Fall River Productions.   Brian Biggs graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) from the prestigious Kansas City Art Institute in 1988 with a combined degree in photography and video. Brian has worked on dozens of video productions for a variety of clients throughout the world, but primarily in the Colorado area.   Brian also worked for two television stations producing hundreds of commercials, as well as outdoor adventure videos, promotional and instructional videos, as well as wedding videos. He also produces quite a bit of work involving the animation of still images, better known as the "Ken Burns Style" of editing. This method puts life in what would otherwise be a static presentation. This style is ideal for historical projects involving older photographs, love stories, or for productions on a budget. Brian is also our tech guru.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Fall River Productions, Inc. on

28 Reviews for Fall River Productions, Inc.

I was in CO with my girlfriend in vacation. She lives in DE, and I live in GA. It was the first time for both of us in the Rocky Mountains. I got in contact with Alex about 2 HOURS before I was to arrive in the Rockies. He was able to accommodate my exact desires. With spectacular views of the mountains, streams, and landscape of the beautiful Morraine Park, I was able to get down on one knee and ask the love of my life to marry me. Alex's and Brian's eyes for the beautiful landscape made this already life-changing day even more amazing. I couldn't believe how friendly, professional, funny, and accomdating they were. If I am ever back in the Rocky Mountains again and need pictures, I will not hesitate to call Fall River Productions. They are AMAZING! Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/17/20, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alex and Brian were fantastic from beginning to end. They even gave us great suggestions for things to do and see and great places to eat near Estes. After inquiring about our vision for the photos, the location that they picked was breathtaking. They were very so accommodating and easy going, it made the session go smoothly and we were quite comfortable. We couldn't believe the photos once we saw them afterwards, it was definitely worth every penny to have those once in a lifetime shots with iconic Rocky Mountain National Park backdrops! I highly suggest using Fall River Productions for an engagement session or ANY session, these two truly know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Karlee, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was looking for a company to take engagement photos and my initial qualification was price. I quickly realized that the decision should not be made on price but on how well I connected with the photographers I was talking to and the quality of their previews. I instantly clicked with Alex with Fall River and the previews they have available were exactly what we were looking for. He was extremely accommodating over the phone. My fiance is VERY particular when it comes to pictures so it was important to have a photographer that was flexible and creative. Alex and Brian went above and beyond the services and time limits we had initially agreed on. We wanted to be able to change clothes for different areas which increased the amount of time we were with them and they didn't charge extra. We thought about different poses and locations in the Estes Park area and after talking to Alex about them he gave great suggestions that were better than what we came up with simply because they are extremely familiar with the area. The weather turned and became very cold and they didn't stop. They knew we had a limited amount of time for this opportunity so they made sure we got everything we needed despite dropping temperatures. The energy they had with us was amazing. They would set us up with poses, look through the lens, and if it didn't look right they would adjust us until it did. We received a link to the previews and they took over 300 pictures without us even realizing it. We were able to narrow that down to around 100 and they made magic happen with the colors and personal requests. The final product was amazing and we couldn't be happier. This was a fantastic experience with a product that is worth way more than they charged. When deciding on a photographer definitely contact Fall River Productions.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Fall River Productions, Inc. Pricing