1 Review
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Faith's Events

bride on a budget

Hello my name is Faith, business owner, and I fell in love with weddings. I love planning someone's special day. I specialize in working with brides on a budget. I love making small budget weddings the brides dream come true wedding.

I also offer Month of Coordination or "day of" Coordination for an hourly rate. My hourly rates start at $100. My job as a Coordinator, I will need contact with all of your vendors and we will need to lay out a timeline for the day. My job is to make sure everything follows the timeline as closely as possible. I will handle everything from the vendors showing up and setting up, to day of payments or tips, you may leave for them. I will be there for opening up the venue to closing the venue and making sure everything is cleaned and put back.

I also offer package deals which could include bridal shower and engagement  planning and decorating with either planning of your wedding or coordinating your wedding.

Categories: Wedding Planner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1501942544 bd1fc9a5d809cb3d fb img 1497222167646

Discount Planner

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: 100off
First two booked clients get $100 off price.
Available to the first 2 couples
#WW3f429add41f794d3

Columbia, SC 29210   See On Map
803-626-5346 (phone)
Faith's Events is a wedding Planner from South Carolina servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. Faith's Events is a professional Planner that has been part of the South Carolina wedding industry since 2016 specializing in Weddings on a budget.