4433 W. 14th Street, Davenport, IA 52804 Map · Phone number

About Fairy Tales of Flowers

I am Elfi Curtis, Owner / Designer and Lead Planner of Fairy Tales of Flowers a professional Florist, Wedding Stylist and Designe Studio. I am a native German and study design in the Netherlands.

We are located in Davenport, IA (USA), Kerkrade (Netherlands) and Herzogenrath (Germany).

Our team is really one-of-a-kind. We provide luxury party, wedding, Quinceañera and events with international experiences.

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, we are here to help to enhance this day "YOUR DAY" in a Fairy Tale. We will ensure it is also one of the most beautiful, relaxed, and well-planned events you, your families and your friends have ever attended.

We will work with you on every aspect of your wedding, and can customize our services to fit your needs. From finding a venue, to choosing a caterer, to hiring one of our outstanding vendors or recommending other vendors, you can count on us. And on the big day, we will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We NEVER DO THE SAME DECORATION AND DESIGN TWICE, and are known for our beyond-the-box design and ability to execute to perfection. Our clients love us because we go beyond their wildest expectations. There has never been a challenge we wouldn't take on or a request we couldn't find a way to fill to make YOUR special day unforgettable

Call me and let's chat about yours!

Sincerely,

fairytalesofflowersbloc

2 Reviews for Fairy Tales of Flowers

• Kali

Kali · Married on 08/04/2013

My groom and I chose to search for local small businesses for our wedding vendors. While looking we came across Fairy Tales of Flowers. Elfi Curtis is the owner and works out of her home. Our first opinion/thought of her was "how accommodating". My groom is a farmer and works very long hours some days and finding time is difficult. Elfi worked with our schedule and we were able to meet her last minute in her home at 6 pm as it was raining and we were suddenly free. She offered us cookies, water, coffee, and we ended up talking with her about our wedding and random other things, not leaving until after 10 pm. She is such a wonderful lady with amazing talent. Now I was unsure as to what I needed from her or what she was willing to do but she was amazing at helping us every step of the way. She took us in her own car to our church to understand exactly what we were wanting and she was able to create such an amazing, personal, classy, elegant and beautiful look. She took my vision and expanded it more than I could have imagined. Not only did she do our bouquets but also the decorations at our church and reception. Our wedding was on a Sunday and unfortunately I did not realize how much time it would take for her to complete our perfect look but Elfi was more than accommodating and made it all work out. Over the year we worked with her, we formed quite a friendship. We even decided to invite Elfi to our wedding and reception. She got to know us and our personal stories as well and in a way became quite the mother figure to me. We still keep in touch and try to meet up for lunch from time to time. It is so hard to come across such amazing, true, honest and lovely people these days and I will hold on to this friend for sure!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Elfi is an amazing person! Everything was exactly as I have dreamed since I was a little girl. She really took her time to get to know us and what we wanted and it definitely showed. Fairy Tales of Flowers is definitely the best name for the magic provided!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Fairy Tales of Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,210.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage

• 4433 W. 14th Street Davenport, 52804 See on map