1550 S Winchester Blvd #107, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Fairest One of All

Leighann Spivey is a California licensed Esthetician specializing in event and wedding makeup, waxing, and eyelash extensions. She has been doing weddings part time since 2003. After opening her studio in 2011 she began pursuing makeup and esthetic work full time and was nominated for RAW San Jose Makeup Artist of the Year in 2012.

"It's so amazing to be a part of someone's wedding day! I feel blessed to be able to do what I love, to make people happy, and share with them the joy of their new beginning."

Call me today and book your consultation and visit us on Sunday February 17th at the Bay Area Wedding Fair in Concord, CA!

Follow Fairest One of All on

1359401475261spotlight2
Oleary1790300x222

3 Reviews for Fairest One of All

Rae · Married on 04/06/2013

I've used any of Leighann's services such as eyelash extensions, eyebrow waxing and evening make up application. Because I was confident in the high level of her services, I contracted Leighann for my wedding make up services. She did an absolute amazing job with my bridesmaids, my mother in law's and my make up. They were all impressed. The final result was a perfect match for the overall look for our wedding. The makeup stayed looking fresh after a lot of happy tears, dancing and in photos. I would highly recommend Leighann's services.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • U

Ursula · Married on 09/17/2011

I absolutely LOVED having Fairest One of All do my makeup for my wedding! I felt like a princess that day and have gotten tons of compliments on my makeup! Leighann is the best of the best!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Rhonda · Married on 07/17/2011

Let me start by saying that I would give Leighann 10 stars if it were possible. She is truly talented, reliable, dependable, and professional. I needed a make-up artist for my July 2011 wedding. Leighann had just opened her studio and so I decided to give her a try. I went for my trial (about 1 month before my wedding). She is very well organized and is quite methodical in her approach. I do not normally wear any more than face powder and a lip gloss so I was relying on her expertise for the best colors, etc. I looked amazing after my trial. The make-up looked very natural and stayed in place all day well into the night.
    In preparation for my big day, I padded her estimated time with an additional 15 minutes for all 6 of us. She showed up to my mom's house on time. In less than 4 hours, we were all done and she was not rushing. She took her time with each of us, working to perfection!

All of us wanted a natural look. Again, she wowed us. Each one of us looked natural with that special pop of WOW! She finished so far ahead of schedule that she was able to also include my 2 aunts. Again, each of us looked amazing with lots of time to spare.
    Everyone has a special talent and clearly this is Leighann's. She is truly gifted and I would highly recommend her. Also, let me mention that in my bridal party we represented every shade in the rainbow and she matched our skin tones perfectly. I look back at my wedding pictures I just love how beautiful I looked! I have used other make-up artists since then for other events (local and out of state) and no one compares to Leighann.

Lastly, anyone shopping for a wedding make-up artist will find that the prices can range from huh? to that's ridiculous! Well, her prices are absolutely the best. You really can't go wrong with giving her a try. I can't wait for my next special event where I can go get all dolled up by Leighann and truly look like the fairest one of all (ok corny, but you get the point)! Call her today!!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Fairest One of All FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations