Engagement
Shoot included

About Factory 404 Company

Natural Light Wedding Photography

I couldn't imagine doing anything else. I absolutely love weddings. From the getting ready photos to the first looks to the vows. I'm a sucker for it all! I love being able to capture the most intimate moments between newlyweds as well as family and friends!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

Update: Cornell did the most amazing job capturing our wedding day. We were a bit worried that we'd have a tough lighting situation for numerous reasons: 1. our wedding was indoors, in the winter and at night 2. I'm dark skinned and my husband is very fair. There was no reason to worry whatsoever. Our photos turned out beautifully, just see for yourself. Cornell and her assistant were very thoughtful through the entire process and got every shot on our list. They wrangled groups, posed photos and got a ton of candid shots--they were everywhere! I couldn't be more pleased with Cornell's work. If you're contemplating using her, but have questions, I would highly recommend reaching out to her...she's a joy to work with! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my experience. xoxo, Sarah

- - - - - - -

Cornell was so thoughtful in the interview process. She answered all of my questions quickly and with great detail. When I expressed concern that my venue wouldn't be well lit–she sent over an album of indoor weddings she's shot.

We just had our engagement shoot this past weekend and we're lucky enough to already have our photos (told you she's amazing)!!! Never did I think that taking photos would be so much fun. My fiance and I aren't usually big fans of being in front of the camera, but Cornell made it so easy. I cannot say enough good things about her!

This girl is highly recommended and I'll be sharing this review everywhere I can! :)

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Where to begin?! Looking for a wedding was a daunting task...very challenging..when I came upon factory 404 I couldn’t stop thinking about it so I decided to contact Cornell and it was the best decision I ever made! Cornell was everything my husband and I hoped for! Someone who was flexible, someone who was laid back and let us have fun with our photos! She was very quick to respond and she answered all of my questions! And my wedding day couldn’t have gone more smoothly if it wasn’t for Cornell! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/8/17, 1 Review

2 AWARDS

Events

Long Beach, CA 90808   See On Map
707-529-6709 (phone)
Factory 404 Company is a wedding photographer from Long Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Palm Springs, and Northern California. Factory 404 Company is a professional photographer that has been part of the California wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Weddings.