viale Corsica 59 Firenze, Florence, IT 50127 Map · Phone number

About Facibeni Fotografia

Hi! My Name is Chris, and I shoot stunning destination photography for the most exclusive weddings, engagement sessions and pre-wedding session worldwide.

My renowned editorial photography is distinctive and influenced by the teachings of humanistic photographers and modern trends. I take pride in my vivid and rich colour palette meaning our images are vibrant and authentic to my lovely couples. Please enjoy my photographs and feel free to get in touch for any request.

Follow Facibeni Fotografia on

Facibeni Fotografia 4
Facibeni Fotografia 5

Alexandra Reale · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful experience

I had been researching online for an engagement photographer for when my fiancé and I were traveling to Florence. I came across facibeni and loved the photos. From the start Cristiano was amazing. He would respond to my emails in a timely manor and give any and all the information I requested. Booking and setting a time was a seamless process. He was responsive to what we as a couple were hoping for and was flexible to meet the requests. When the time came he had flexible dates so he contacted us and we were able to shoot on the optimal weather day. He also helped up fit in an outfit change to optimize the variety of our photos as well as shoot right before sunset to allow for day and night photos. We had never taken professional photos before so when we met at the start Cristiano was great at putting us at ease. He spent so much time with us to perfect the outcome. He truly went above and beyond for us. We are so happy with the finished product (which he edited and delivered amazingly quick). I recommend his services to any and all!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Amazing Experience

I emailed a handful of photographers when I started the process of planning my destination wedding and I just knew from the start I had to have Cristiano and Lara be my photographers. They answered every last question I had, practically immediately, had a great relationship with all the vendors I used and could just tell from there work I would love my wedding photos.

When they came the day before to photograph my welcome dinner I could not believe how nice and comfortable they made me and my husband feel. They were so helpful, never got annoyed and always reminded us the correct posture.

Then comes the actual wedding day, I swear Lara made me feel more confident and encouraged me to take a deep breathe when I needed it and at any point to relax.

Everyone of our guests noticed how attentive and professional they were.

Also, we got our sneak peeks back that weekend and I am BLOWN AWAY.

I would never hesitate to hire Cristiano and Lara, they are so genuine, talented and professional. I wish I had another excuse to work with them!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Gabby · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience!! Chris was wonderful at making us feel so comfortable. If you are looking for someone to photograph you while in Italy, he is your guy! Our friends and family are gushing over our engagement photos from Florence.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Facibeni Fotografia FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Musica Evento
    Musica Evento Wedding Bands

It's easy to tell how good these guys are: just watch they're amazing pictures and get caught in pure emotion and beauty. Plus they're extremely professional and discrete, a real pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!

• SposiamoVi
    SposiamoVi Wedding Planners

Facibeni Photography is genuinely passionate about photography, committed to quality and to capturing the essence of the day. Both Cristiano and Lara are easy going and really put clients at ease in front of the camera Their approach is delicate and friendly. Discreet and professional, Cristiano is able to catch the atmosphere and enjoyment together with all details of the day, natural emotions and precious intimate moments. They're never in your face but always in the right place. Great sense of composition, color balance and portraits. Communication is easy and excellent. Their pictures, delivered in timely manner, will take you back to your day every time you look at them, and are a vivid set of memories. We would recommend to go for the pre-wedding session as well to get comfortable with the camera and give Cristiano time to explore your story, your personalities and provide the most phenomenal result. We will certainly be working with him in future.

• viale Corsica 59 Firenze Florence, IT, 50127 See on map