Whitman, MA 02382 Map · Phone number

About Faces By Tara

It is my passion to make every woman the radiant bride they deserve to be! As a licensed esthetician and makeup artist with several years of experience in the makeup industry including television, magazines and runway, I promise to give you the professional elegant look that you desire on your special day.

My business is exclusively on-site so you can relax and enjoy while I come to you and take care of everything. I am based in Boston but I gladly travel throughout New England.

I use a high end mineral makeup line called Colorescience which is the premier luxury aesthetic makeup line in the medical and resort spa industry. Its ability to camouflage and correct while delivering beautiful natural results makes it the perfect makeup choice for weddings and special events. licchoirestif b

over 7 years of experience in television, magazines and runway, I promise to give you the professional elegant look that you desire on your special day.

Follow Faces By Tara on

ScannedImage2
ScannedImage3
ScannedImage

11 Reviews for Faces By Tara

Tara was amazing, and great to work with. She travels to you, is a VERY reasonable price, and works with you on what you want for your special day. Book her now!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2016

I can't say enough about how amazing Tara is! She came highly recommended from a friend and I'm so happy I went with her. Not only is she SO talented, she is also incredibly affordable! She was so sweet, professional and prompt. We connected instantly at my trial which put me at ease. She made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful the day of my wedding. Thank you SO much Tara, you're wonderful!!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Tara had done my makeup for me when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding. I have been in close to 10 weddings, and she was the only make up artist who I was happy with, so of course I booked her for my wedding! I love that Tara will travel to you for the trial, and you don't have to go to her.

Tara did not disappoint. Everyone loved their makeup! Even my photographer kept commenting on how nice my eyes looked. Tara put fake eyelashes on me, and even though he was doing some close up shots - he had no idea!

I would highly recommend Tara!

Sent on 01/15/2015