Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number

About Face + Crown Makeup/Hair

Our goal at Face Crown Makeup/Hair is for future sons and daughters of any client to be flipping through their parents' wedding album 40 years from now, and with each picture of my client, think to themselves - "Mom looked stunning!" I like my brides to look fresh but not be defined by the time. There is a big difference between timeless and "safe" makeup/hair. I consider Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly to be timeless beauties. She should always be memorable in a cool way, today and always.

Face Crown is fortunate to be supported by a team of the most talented and skilled hair stylists and makeup artists in the area. Most of the artists are agency-represented with 160 years of combined experience in advertising, editorials, fashion, events, videos and more. Together, we ensure that our clients enjoy top service and exquisite artistry no matter how big or small the assignment. We look forward to helping you put your best image out there for the world to see.

• Bels Beautiq
aragon 033013 0643 11 14
wedding makeup artist dcresized
virginia wedding hair stylist
Face + Crown Makeup/Hair
asian wedding hair stylist dc copy
Face + Crown Makeup/Hair
virginia luxury bridal hair and makeup artistcicro
christina
brooke
shruti
poonam achint wedding reception 0091
Face + Crown Makeup/Hair
dc indian bridal wedding makeup artistresized
faceandcrowntile

31 Reviews for Face + Crown Makeup/Hair

• F

Fan · Married on 06/11/2017

We have our wedding in early June, 2017 and have hired Connie as my HMUA. She did the hair and makeup for me, three bridesmaids, and two mothers, with some help of her assistant. Because we have a day time wedding, she arrived super early in the morning. Connie was always punctual at work and you can tell how professional she was from the way she organized her hair and makeup tools. (BTW I am amazed by the amount of makeup and hair tools that she has!! You can hardly imagine! I'm sure she can meet all your expectations with her selections) She was absolutely professional! She was very concentrated in her work and super detailed-oriented. I had a trial with her about three months before the wedding, and on the wedding day she brought a piece of paper with all the notes she wrote down during the trial session regarding my makeup that really surprised me. Connie also gave us skin and hair preparation tips so that we could be better prepared on the wedding day. You probably would never find any other HMUA that could be as dedicated and detail-oriented as Connie. Connie was very easy to work with, I have communicated with her a lot about the makeup and hair that I wanted and she was working so hard and taking it so serious to meet all my requirements and expectations. She was very responsive responding to emails. I really enjoyed working with her! And I am very satisfied with the makeup and hair she did for me on my big day. My mum spoke highly of Connie too saying that she was so happy with her makeup and hair! I will definitely highly recommend Connie!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 04/23/2017

Face and Crown's Connie Tsang did an amazing job and made me feel like a total princess on my wedding day. Connie is super responsive, was willing to come to my house to try my makeup and hairdo out, looked at the images I sent and recommended specifics based on my face shape that really tailored the look to me. On my wedding day I totally messed up the time and didn't have my bridesmaid's ready, but she understood and was able to work some amazing magic to get everything all done in time. The results were gorgeous and she even helped my photographer taking pictures. I highly recommend this place if you want to feel like a princess and look like one!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • X

Xin · Married on 03/26/2017

Connie did the hair and makeup for my fiance, three bridesmaids, and two mothers. She was absolutely professional and amazing! Connie gave us skin and hair preparation tips. On the day, she was well prepared and arrived at the getting-ready place 20 minutes earlier. She was very concentrated and delivered six people's services efficiently, and all looked beautiful! Connie did my bridesmaids' hair with cute braids, which matched my hairstyle! Communicating with Connie was always easy, and she was very responsive responding to emails. I really enjoyed working with her, so highly recommended!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Face + Crown Makeup/Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 110.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Linda Wang Wedding Photographers

One of the things that sets Connie apart is her absolute attention to detail, and it's reflected in her flawless hair and makeup work. She is also an expert on how hair and makeup appears on camera, and she uses high-definition makeup on clients to make them look their absolute best in their pictures and video. As a photographer, you rarely find make up artists that are so conscientious about how their work looks on camera. Connie is unique, and it is such a pleasure working with her. On top of that, she has an infectious smile and such a sweet personality. I highly recommend her!

• Ashburn, 20147 See on map
    Location of (Face + Crown Makeup/Hair)