Stamford, CT 06901 Map · Phone number

fabuluxephotos01
Engagement Session
Engagement Session

19 Reviews for Fabuluxe Photos

two weeks ago I had my engagement session with Claudia. Our wedding is next year and we cannot wait to work with her again. During our engagement session she was very creative and fun to work with. Two weeks after and we got back our photos. We love them.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Sue · event on 01/31/2013

Claudia is an amazing, wonderful photographer. She made me very comfortable and eased any self consciousness I might have felt. I absolutely love the photos that she took.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Terri · event on 01/13/2013

Let me begin by saying, if you’ve ever thought about doing sexy and fun photos such as a boudoir photo shoot, do it. . I am a 43 year old mother and wife will a full time career and have always wanted to do something out side of the box such as sexy but tasteful photos for my husband.
    After finding Claudia of Fabuluxe Photos, I was so excited, finding Claudia was a blessing. I soon realized that her and I we’re from the same universe, my photographer was also woman, a mom and a wife with a full time career. She would understand me and exactly what I wanted. It was so refreshing to get emails from Claudia leading up to my photo shoot, she gave me hair and makeup ideas, tips on what looked best as far as clothing, but most of all she continued to give me the reassurance that I needed.
    The day of my photo shoot, I was so nervous and brought my best friend along, (for moral support) and she turned being my wardrobe consultant. It turned out to be such a fun afternoon. Claudia was so professional, yet she laughed along with us and was full of fun ideas that made this experience exactly what I wanted. Her encouragement throughout the shoot was wonderful and made me feel completely comfortable while feeling beautiful and sexy.
    Once I saw my photos for the first time, I was amazed. Amazed that it was me, amazed at the talent that Claudia had and amazed at just how much fun the entire experience was. They were gorgeous we’re beyond anything I could have imagined.
    Claudia and I have picked images that she has turned into a “little black book” for my husband for Valentine’s Day and our 15 year wedding anniversary. I’m certain that he won’t want to stuff my photos away in a drawer like prior years of countless greeting cards.
    I would defiantly recommended Claudia to anyone who has ever considered doing a boudoir photo shoot. I will do it again. She’s simply the best.
    All my best
    Terri N

Sent on 02/06/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• See on map
    By appointment only. Please contact me by email claudia@fabuluxephotos.com